December 12, 2008

Christmas Party!


Happy Holidays


Tonight is Mr. "S" company Christmas Party! We are so excited! Last year's party was a total blast! We are really looking forward to tonight! It will be a late night for us but at least we can sleep in tomorrow!

His party starts around 7pm and it will probably last till 10pm then we will have an 1 1/2 drive home! I'm thinking we will get home around midnight!

I'm glad the ice and snow is off the roads (that is so funny to say ~ we never get that here in Texas)! Today's drive into work was sooooooooooooo much better!

I think today's high will be in the upper 60's! It's crazy how you can go from freezing cold temps to such a nice sunny day?

I'm excited about the weekend!

I get to sleep in! That is such a bonus!

I will clean house and finish the Christmas decorations!

Mr. "S" and his dad is going to TRY and complete the deck minus the roof! I think my dad might drive up and help too!

Tomorrow night we are going to our town's Christmas on the Square! The Hometown Christmas will feature live entertainment throughout the day, the Christmas Train Village, Photos with Santa, refreshments, arts and crafts vendors, a food court, a petting zoo, pony carousel, wagon rides, carriage rides, a quilt show and a car show. Hourly drawings will be held for prizes. The Lighted Parade will begin at 6:00 p.m.! It's going to be a afternoon filled with fun!

I just found out they do a Jingle Bell Fun Run and Walk! I wished I would have known, I would have tried to get some friends to enter with me! They give awards for the two best holiday outfits, the top three overall finishers (male and female) and the top two finishers in each age group (male and female)! That sounds like a total blast! Count me in for next year! Plus each person that signs up gets a free t-shirt!!!

I hope everyone has a JOYFUL weekend!!!

8 comments:

Megan said...

You should totally watch the newest "The Office" episode before you go to the Christmas party...!! I hope yours goes over MUCH better. Dave's work party is tomorrow..i'm very excited! Seems like you will have a very fun & Christmasy weekend..enjoy it!!

travel girl said...

Have fun tonight! Are you getting all dressed up? I'm a *jean* girl but I love to get dressed up!

I LOVE your cabin. I notice how goregous the floors are in the pic of your Christmas tree. Sounds like you have done so much to it already. I'm always impressed and envious of those who can renovate themselves!

Again, have a wonderful time tonight:)

Kristin - The Goat said...

Hey J!!!

Have a blast tonight and this whole weekend! Sheesh, you are going to be partied out by the time Monday rolls around lol

I know how much you love to put on a costume! You should do that just to go to the Christmas on the Square event. You know others will.

I was driving the other day and I happened to see an elf driving a car. She was dressed in a red and white striped shirt and had on a green hat with a red ball on the end. I'm assuming she was an elf, I should say lol

Have a great time at the Christmas party and I hope that Mr. S is feeling better.

Frannie said...

I hope y'all have a blast!!!!

well, it's you--- I KNOW you will have a blast!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh it all sounds so much fun, I hope you have a wonderful time. Looking foward to all your photos!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

It sounds like a fun weekend! ENjoy yourself!

I was envious we didnt get the snow that you did. I know you enjoyed it, it was beautiful seeing the pictures onhere.

Have a safe and fun weekend.
HUGS

travel girl said...

Your outfit is smashing! I can't wait to see pictures.

My outfit was smashing but my date not so:(

Forgetfulone said...

How was the party? My hubs doesn't take me to them anymore. He never liked them, but he used to take me, before we got married. It's nice to visit your blog and get some of your excitment.