Friday night we went to our Friends Annual Christmas Party!
It was a packed house! Everyone was coming inside to start the White Elephant Game!
Cheesy me! This was the other half of us waiting to start the White Elephant Game!
Me and Mr. "S"
Patience ("L" don't sing the song lol), Me, Courtney and Dede
Me and Courtney!!
We had a total blast! There were 33 of us! Gifts were exchanging hands like crazy! I was #6 out of 33! I didn't think I would walk away with something I really wanted but I did! It was a cute decorative basket with some alcohol, peppermint candy shot glass and some his and hers bedroom stuff!!! lol Mr. "S" was robbed! He walked away with a 5 pack set of measuring tapes! lol
Some of the other gifts included movie gift cards, car wash kits, flash light kit, decorative wood/metal crosses, drink/mixer set, CD (some country singer), alcohol and more alcohol!
Saturday - We built the steps off the deck!! Yep, I said we! He cut the boards and I screwed them down! Go Me! The steps look really good! We still have a lot of deck work to do (railing and roof) but that will have to wait till we get back from Ohio which will be after the first of the year!
Saturday night we went to the local bar and grill to watch the Cowboys play or should I say lose! UGH! I was soooooooooooo upset! I couldn't believe they lost? I think I also managed to drink a little to much because I decided it would be cool to Karaoke to Mustang Sally - Mr. "S" and I did a duet (HA) to Simple Man!!! We were totally rocking the place out!!! (LOL) I wished I had video of us! What a trip! Good Times - Good Times!
Sunday was a lazy day! We did to much partying Friday and Saturday - my body isn't use to that! I did manage to do some cleaning, some cooking and then it was all about the football! It was cold so I just snuggled up on the couch and cheered for the Eagles to lose (which they did - that helps my cowboys out)! Next weekend is a HUGE football game for the Eagles/Cowboys!!! I'm hoping the Cowboys come out on top!
I still have shopping to do today! I'm so behind this year! I don't get it?

























14 comments:
I LOVE hearing about all your parties lady...so I can live vicariously through you! Not like my Saturday night at all (read the post!) Tehehehehehe! You look so beautiful as usual!
what fun!!! I'm glad y'all had a good time!!
that exchange sounds fun... the last one I did I got homemade pineapple rum! but I can't drink it! :)
You are behind in buying gifts because you spent all your time buying for me! LOL
You have such an active social life. I'd be exhausted!! Love the pictures of you and Mr. S -- the Merry Christmas Shirt paired up with the Skulls! What a hoot.
I'm home by the way! Missed ya!
Kristin
Sounds like another excellent weekend. I love that you did karaoke, I would be far to scared no matter how much I drank! I have a very bad voice though so people are probably quite glad I'm too scared!
Love the photos and your t-shirt it so cute!
how fun.
Hey I'm sure I'll get the package from you don't worry. I know i've been hard to follow moving like crazy the past bit. But we're here and settled and not moving for a very very long time. Thanks, Merry Christmas.
It does sound like Mr. S got robbed knowing what you got! Oh well. I'm sure he's okay with your gift.
Go you! We sooo need to build a deck, but it's sooo expensive.
Sounds like a really fun weekend! I can't believe you still have shopping to do. Be careful out there with the masses!
HAHAAHA!
You KNOW me! I was so singing it!
And I was so hoping those youtube vidoes were y'all singing. LOL! THAT woulda been good!
Looks like an awesome time! I sure wish we lived closer.
And now, let me continue with my own karaokee.....
Shed a tear 'cause I'm missing you
I'm still alright to smile
Girl, I think about you every day now
Was a time when I wasn't sure
But you set my mind at ease
There is no doubt you're in my heart now
Said woman take it slow
It'll work itself out fine
All we need is just a little patience
Said sugar make it slow
And we'll come together fine
All we need is just a little patience
(inhale) Patience...
Ooh, oh, yeah
Sit here on the stairs
'Cause I'd rather be alone
If I can't have you right now, I'll wait dear
Sometimes, I get so tense
But I can't speed up the time
But you know, love, there's one more thing to consider
Said woman take it slow
Things will be just fine
You and I'll just use a little patience
Said sugar take the time
'Cause the lights are shining bright
You and I've got what it takes to make it
We won't fake it, Oh never break it
'Cause I can't take it
...little patience, mm yeah, ooh yeah,
Need a little patience, yeah
Just a little patience, yeah
Some more pati... (ence, yeah)
I've been walking these streets at night
Just trying to get it right (Need some patience, yeah)
It's hard to see with so many around
You know I don't like being stuck in a crowd (Could use some patience, yeah)
And the streets don't change but maybe the name
I ain't got time for the game
'Cause I need you (Patience, yeah)
Yeah, yeah well I need you
Oh, I need you (Take some patience)
Whoa, I need you (Just a little patience is all we need)
Ooh, this ti- me....
Yeah..poor cowboys--NOTTT!!! ;) I love your shirt for the party. At least one of you got a good gift!!
We call it "dirty Santa!"
Looks like a good time was had by all!
Great and funny pictures!I wish I could come to you and have such parties too!
I wish you and your family a "Merry Christmas"!Enjoy it!
Yours Steffi
Hmmm, I guess Saturday was the karaoke night, cuz I did too!
I was glad that my Titans beat the Steelers so now they have home field advantage!!!
Oh, and how bout the Detroit Tigers. Great team, right there, great team.
Looks like a lotta fun! :)
I love pictures with the recaps!!!!
Too.Much.Fun!
Post a Comment