
I want to wish all my loyal readers a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!
I don't know if I will blog much between now and January 5th when I return back to work!!! We have a lot going on!!!
We are hosting Christmas Eve at our house with my mom's side of the family!!!
Christmas Day Mr. "S" and I will open gifts and enjoy a home cooked breakfast!!! Then we will dart to his brother's house for dinner and then back to our house to pack for our trip!!!
We leave Friday morning for Ohio and we will be there till January 2nd!!! We have a lot of FUN activities planned with Mr. "S" family!!! I'm soooooooo excited I can't wait!!!
Here are a few places we plan on visiting during our time in Ohio:
I will do my very best to blog during this time!!!
Our tree!
I added some Red Poinsettias for color!
I found this CUTE little snowman on sale at Kirklands last week! He is hanging out by our Christmas tree!!!





















16 comments:
I am going to miss you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas and a fabulous trip!
You know our hearts will be together, even if we can't be together in real life!!!!
Merry Christmas!! I love you!!!!
Happy holidays!!
The bathroom looks AWESOME!
Have a Wonderful, Fabulous, Memorable, Family-filled, laughter-filled Christmas time. I will miss you while you are gone. I wish you well in the snow though. You just go play int he snow and I'll stay right here in Florida!
Have a wonderful holiday and an amazing time in Ohio.
Love the tree and the bathroom.
Looking forward to hearing ALL about the trip.
Merry Christmas
Now that bathroom is perfect for you (and Beth First of six)!!
Have a wonderful time, I'll email you about the other stuff.
I will miss you!!
I love the bathroom!!!
I love your tree! All of your decorations. I tagged you with a Christmas Spirit award/meme. It's no wonder you were the first person I thought of for it.
Everything looks so cute! I hope you guys have an awesome Christmas and we'll catch up in the New Year :)
Love the tree and bathroom! Have a safe trip! Merry Christmas!
Good News - my ornament arrived TODAY!!! I love it! I am going to try to get my post together tonight after I finish my wrapping!
Thanks so much! Have a great holiday and safe travels!
Snowmen in the bathroom - You go girl !! (Mine are slightly different.) I am glad I got duplicates of the ornaments I sent you BECAUSE only 1 mail day left and I haven't recieved an ornament from my swap partner :( !! Have a wonderful holiday.
Cute as pie!!!
Have a safe trip to Ohio! Are you going by the cheese place?
I will miss you while you are gone. I look forward to our daily emails and blog chats!
I wish for you and Mr S a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperious New Year!
Be well, friend!
I LOVE all you decorations in the bathroom. I used to do that too;)
Have a blast when you are gone. You have a lot of activites planned so enjoy.
Take a lot of pictures!
Merry Christmas.
Your tree is beautiful and I love your snowman bathroom! Have a safe trip to Ohio, and enjoy yourselves! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return.
Merry Christmas to you and yours!!
Merry Christmas and a Happy NEw Year,my dear "J"!
Have a nice trip!
Merry Merry to you and yours too!
Post a Comment