December 27, 2008

Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi All-- This is Giant's Fan, J's Best Friend from a few states over.

J wanted me to come by and give y'all some good news.....

(in my best J typing mode....)

She got her ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is so super excited!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw a picture that she sent via her cell and it looks stunning!!! I can't wait to see a bigger picture, as I'm sure all of you would like to as well. But, we will have to wait for J's return for that one! She will be up in Ohio for a few days spending time with Mr. "S"s family and playing in the snow with her goofy self! Fun!!!

A merry, merry Christmas to J and all of her readers!!!!

19 comments:

Kristin - The Goat said...

OOOoooooohhhhhhh!!! Congrats to J!!!!!!!!! I'm sure she is just smiling up a storm. Thanks for giving us the heads up. I was just popping over here and was going to leave a comment saying how much I missed being updated on her crazy life - and here is something totally new!!

Thanks so much Giants Fan!!

BS said...

CONGRATULATIONS !

Megan said...

I cannot WAAAAITTTT to see it!!! yayyyy!! :) :) :)

Kiy said...

I am so behind on my blog reading, haha.

Congratz to J and S, I am sure they are both happy and that J is crazy happy!

Congratz again and Merry Christmas,

Kiy

SJINCO said...

yayayayayayay! I'm so excited for her and "S"! Can't wait to see it!

Julie said...

YAY!!! Can't wait to see it!

Forgetfulone said...

Great news!

Anonymous said...

Yay, congratulations I can't wait to see the photos!

Anonymous said...

Yay! So exciting I can't wait to see! I hope she is having a blast in Ohio!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Thanks GF!!!


That is AWESOME!!!! I am so happy for her! COngratulations to J and Mr S!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Ps, miss ya Jeannie

April said...

yeah congrats that is great. can't wait to see the ring.

CPA Mom said...

Dude. She got her ring and didn't send the picture to MY cell? Crushed, I'm crushed I tell you.

CONGRATS J!!!!!

travel girl said...

I can't wait to see the ring!

YaY

Tina said...

hope you have a great new year mate

Sandi said...

thanks for visiting my blog! if you check it in the next few weeks....i will be offering another free giveaway to kick off the opening of my Etsy shop , which will be in a month or so.....so come on back ...yall!!1 ;-)

Unknown said...

Congrats YAY how cool!!!!
I am missin ya

Anonymous said...

ooooh.... how wonderful! I can't wait to see it in all it's glory! :)

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hope all is well in your corner. :)