
Yall know me and yall know I love me a good bloggy swap!!! It's been a GREAT way for me to meet new bloggy friends!!!!
Last year I joined THIS same swap and had a total blast!!! I'm still friends with my swap partner Stacy at Vader's Mom to this day!!! We are both follow Texans which is cool!!!
I would like to THANK An Island Life for hosting the Valentine's Day Goody Swap again this year!!!
Questionnaire:
What is your idea of a romantic Valentine’s Day?
I would LOVE to go to dinner at The Melting Pot!!! I've never been and I hear it's a great!!! I just wouldn't want to fight the crowd!!! So, I'm guess I would save this for another night!!! Hey, Mr. "S" maybe we can go for my birthday!!!
In reality, what is your Valentine’s Day really like?
Well, it was like THIS last year!!! I love doing a romantic dinner at home!!! I should do this more often...not just on Valentine's Day!!! This year I'm sure we will do the same thing!!! I can't see going out to dinner on Valentine's Day and fighting the crowds!!!
If you could have a lifetime supply of your favorite sweet indulgence, what would it be?
Snickers!!! I love Snickers!!! Which is totally off limits!!! I'm guessing I could eat the Mini Snickers and limit my daily intake!!! Is that even possible?!?! =)
Is there any sweet treat you absolutely do not like?
I don't like cinnamon!!!
If you fell into a pool of chocolate, how would you get out?
I would swim for my life!!! This is so NOT in my diet plan!!!
Click HERE to see my Questionnaire from last years swap!!! See how much I've changed!!!
Last year I joined THIS same swap and had a total blast!!! I'm still friends with my swap partner Stacy at Vader's Mom to this day!!! We are both follow Texans which is cool!!!
I would like to THANK An Island Life for hosting the Valentine's Day Goody Swap again this year!!!
Questionnaire:
What is your idea of a romantic Valentine’s Day?
I would LOVE to go to dinner at The Melting Pot!!! I've never been and I hear it's a great!!! I just wouldn't want to fight the crowd!!! So, I'm guess I would save this for another night!!! Hey, Mr. "S" maybe we can go for my birthday!!!
In reality, what is your Valentine’s Day really like?
Well, it was like THIS last year!!! I love doing a romantic dinner at home!!! I should do this more often...not just on Valentine's Day!!! This year I'm sure we will do the same thing!!! I can't see going out to dinner on Valentine's Day and fighting the crowds!!!
If you could have a lifetime supply of your favorite sweet indulgence, what would it be?
Snickers!!! I love Snickers!!! Which is totally off limits!!! I'm guessing I could eat the Mini Snickers and limit my daily intake!!! Is that even possible?!?! =)
Is there any sweet treat you absolutely do not like?
I don't like cinnamon!!!
If you fell into a pool of chocolate, how would you get out?
I would swim for my life!!! This is so NOT in my diet plan!!!
Click HERE to see my Questionnaire from last years swap!!! See how much I've changed!!!





















5 comments:
how cool...i ♥ these swaps!
I think you might have me, if I understood the directions correctly. The Linky wasn't up on her site today, so I need to find out. Let me know if you know! :o) This looks like a lot of fun!
What fun! I cannot decide if I want to sign up for another one or not. I do...but trying to watch my $$$ but it is so much fun!
I enjoyed reading your answers!
Leigh, Tales from Bloggeritaville
lbratina.blogspot.com
The Melting Pot is so yummy :)
My Valentine's day will (like last years) be spent with the MIL! I am unimpressed about when that women books her flights to DC, I don't care if it is half term, planes fly on Sundays too! I'm not bitter or anything ;)
Maybe I should join a swap to cheer myself up!
The very first time I ever went to "The Melting Pot" was on Valentines Day and my husband and I didn't realize it! We were on vacation and had just left the house of a friend. It was late, we were starved and we saw this neat little restaurant and that's just the place it happened to be. It was 9:30pm or something like that, so it wasn't crowded, BUT they only had two meals on the menu - no choices other than Meal A or Meal B LOL
We have a Melting Pot just a few miles from our house, but I've bever been. My husband isn't as big of a fan as I am lol
I love love love what you did for Mr S last year for Vday -- what a fabulous looking meal and you presented it beautifully!
Kristin
Post a Comment