
Can yall even begin to see all the stuff that was STUFFED in my stocking?!?!? I left one thing out of this picture (bad me)! It was a cute little "blue" (my favorite color) travel mug! I have to tell a secret! Mr. "S" went through the box before Christmas (which he had so much fun doing) and gave me the snowman towel, snowman ceramic coasters and snowman candle so I could set them out for our Christmas Eve gathering with my family!
Diane totally GOT me when she picked things out for my stocking! The snowman stuff ROCKED! I love the lip gloss (I've used it every single day), I love the eye shadow (It's a perfect color for me), Mr. "S" loved the coffee (he enjoyed it Christmas morning), I love the pony tail holders (they are perfect), I needed some fingernail files (it's kike you knew)! I haven't opened the mascara yet but I'm excited about trying out a new brand! I also can't wait to try out the nail polish on my toes!
I received a card from Diane after we returned home from Ohio and she sent me two CUTE beaded snowmen coasters (O-how I love snowmen) and a subscription to Rachel Ray's Magazine (O-how I love me some Rachel Ray)! I must say that my Stocking Swap Partner ROCKS!!!!
I hope she was as happy with what I sent her which is HERE!
Thank you Diane for alllllllllllllllllllllllllll the GREAT stuff!!!!
Thank you Tara for hosting such a FUN swap!!!!
More post to come!
Christmas Eve with my family, Christmas morning me and my honey, The proposal, Christmas Day at Shane's (Mr. "S" brother's house) and our WONDERFUL trip to Ohio!




















13 comments:
I guess you are still working on this post at the moment since there is nothing here yet...
Thanks for the link, I do already have the book but I will pass this on to my little sis who is preggo now! Hope you have a great day!
huh?
:)
I'm so glad you liked you stuff J!! I had an awesome time putting everything together. Maybe we should consider a "swap" for ourselves for each holiday! *wink, wink* Have a good one!
Great stuff! Good job Diane! I can't wait to hear about your Christmas!
You totally scored!
Make sure you post on your wedding plans and how they are coming along.
what a fun package!!!!
Wow lovely things!
Just reading the comments I thought you're getting married this year!!!! How exciting, the count down has begun!
J- She went above and beyond! What a great swap partner. I LOVE DUFFY! I se her CD in there. She rocks -almost_ as much as your swap partner!
What great stuff!! I think you will LOVE that mascara!!
That sure looks like a fun swap! I'm going to be in Humble a lot the next week or two due to mom's surgery. Maybe one night we could get together for a drink after work?
How freaking cool is THAT? And why didn't you tell me about it? haha :) Love ya! Thanks for the b-day wishes!
You really hit the stocking swap jackpot! How awesome. I'm so glad she took the time to get to know you - you are such a fun person to know :) :) :) :)
wow talk about the 'mother load'! geesh i just joined a V-Day swap and am so excited
Post a Comment