It's soooooo much more than I could have ever dreamed of!!!!
I love the detail around the band!!!
I love it!!!

I've learned one thing.....
I could NEVER be a hand model!!!! lol
It took me a million takes to get these pictures!!!
I love my ring!!! Mr. "S" did one heck of a GREAT job picking it out!!!!
29 comments:
It is beautiful! Hands are the hardest to take pictures of! I have been anxiously awaiting seeing your ring! Congrats!!!! How many carats? It looks big!
It is STUNNING!!! I LOVE it. I was so excited for you when GF posted that you had it.
Congratulations again!
Hope your Xmas and NY was lovely, looking forward to the photos.
Congratulations! It is beautiful!
My husband's "common law" wife (they already have kids) texted me a picture of her ring and it said, "I said yes." This reminded me of that. Your ring is gorgeous, and of course you said yes! You're getting married on the beach!
Congrats!It´s a wonderful ring!
Just found your blog and I had to tell you how absolutely GORGEOUS that ring is! Congrats!!! I will definitely be back to read more!
He SURE did! Great job. It is a gorgeous ring. Congratulations to you both. He got one heck of a prize in you, J!
exquisite!!!!!!!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
Beautiful! Love it! He did a great job! Happy to have you home!!!!
HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is wonderful. he did a great job.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY COW!! Mr. S did really well!!! Mazel Tov!!!! And Getting Married on MY BIRTHDAY - GREAT LUCK all around!!
OMG!!! I am sooo jealous! It's beautiful J!! Congratulations!
Holy Cow!! That is gorgeous! : ) SOOO happy for you!
Stunning!
I'm so very happy for you. I know I only know you from this blog but I think you are a fantastic person and deserve all this happiness you have found!!!
I'm so glad you are back, safe and happy!
OMG!!!! Congrats darlin the ring is beautiful...you are beautiful...cant wait to be invited to the wedding!!!! I am so happy for you!
Oh girl, it's beautiful! I LOVE IT. And I'm so glad you did in fact say 'yes'!
Congratulations again, and best wishes to you and this new path that you are about to head down in life....you are going to have so much fun! When's the big day?
yay!!!!!!!!!! it looks even more gorgeous than it did on my phone!!!
I have been having serious blogger issues, so I haven't been able to log in and check on you! I am so glad you had such a fun trip and I missed you SO much!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't wait for you to get back!! texting isn't the same as blogging! LOL!
I am so happy for you and your ring!!! It is so amazing!!!! a good start to a happy life!!!
Congrats!!! It's beautiful!
Um... that is so completely beautiful. I love it, and I am sure you do too. So excited for you! You're getting married! Woot!
I had to come back and look again! It is so gorgeous!
Oh its SOOOO beautiful! I love it!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!
Congrats! It's pretty!
Oh, and I noticed you still have my old blog in your blogroll. Don't forget to change it...I don't want to lose you!
Wowza!! Congrats to you and Mr. S!
It is gorgeous! Mr. "S" did a wonderful wonderful job!!! Congratulations again! The wedding date is getting so close!
How exciting! Congratulations and yes he picked out a beautiful ring. Thanks for commenting on my blog (you saw on Laurie's blog that I had won the $100 gift certificate).
Holy Crap thatsone heck of a rock. You go girl.
Congrats!!
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN Girl!!! :) :) I am so happy for you!! That is one HOTT ring!! YAYYYY!!!!
It really is simply gorgeous! One thing our ring guy taught me when we bought my ring (I am too much of a control freak to let this be a surprise, good for you!) ... when showing your ring, keep your fingers together and slightly bend at the first joint (tips of fingers down a bit). Will make for beautiful presentation and pictures. But seriously, you done good gal!
Cheers, Kiy
That ring is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment