January 14, 2009

Valentine's Day Swap!!!




I'm all about a FUN swap! I love getting mail! Love it! I also love sending it!

So if you are like me and LOVE a FUN swap! Click HERE to join in Life of a Southern Belle's Valentine's Day Swap!!!!

Deadline to join is - Friday, January 16th!

6 comments:

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

It's going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!!

travel girl said...

Sounds like fun but I think I have my hands full;)

Have fun!

Kristin - The Goat said...

I said on Leighs blog I think, that I didn't think I could handle a Valentines Day swap just because of all of the chocolate goodies - and I was pretty sure all the swaps were closed by now...but NO, you had to go ahead and post a swap.

I signed up - quite willingly mind you. I signed up before I even commented here LOL

Maybe I'll get you!!!! :)
Kristin

Anonymous said...

Oh it sounds fun, i shall think about it.

Congrats on yesterdays weight loss and good luck for the detox - that is going to take some will power but I'm sure you can do it!

Any more on the wedding plans, I'm dying to know :) I LOVE weddings.

Diane said...

Woohoo! Sounds like fun! I signed up. Wouldn't it be fun if we were matched together again?!?

Melissa said...

Well Hi :) I'm Melissa and I'm going to be your swap partner for Kailani's (An Island Life) Valentine Swap!! Would you mind emailing me so I can get a little info from you on your likes and dislikes? It's mejojac at aol dot com
I'm really looking forward to this swap!