I went to weigh in even though I didn't want to step ONE foot on that scale!!!!! I was in total shock to see NO GAIN and NO LOSS!!!! Hallelujah!!!! I don't know how in the world I didn't have a again?!?! You wouldn't believe I didn't have a gain if you only knew where all we ate out at!!!! I was BAD!!! I'm not going to let Mr. "S" corrupt me into eating yummy fried catfish and cold slaw from the Catfish King or the Jack Daniel's Ribs (I could drink the Jack Daniel's sauce it taste good) at T.G.I Friday's on our way home for work!!! We are BAD but not this week!!! I'm even going to do my very BEST to control myself on Super Bowl Sunday!!!
I just want to say "THANKS YALL" for all the support!!! Being on a diet is NOT easy!!!
Well, today is my Friday at work!!! Tomorrow is my day off because of the cut backs!!! It will be nice to sleep in, run into town to take care of our property taxes, change some tax info on our property and organize the spare bedroom!!! I will be a busy bee!!!
January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















9 comments:
I am happy for you!!!
You must have been walking off your dinners - either that or you just got lucky my dear. walk walk walk walk walk and it will help keep your muscles burning fat.
Enjoy putzing around the house and organizing. I am going to do that this week and am looking forward to it!
Have a wonderful weekend!
that's great that you didn't have a gain!!
but another reason to not eat out is to save money! use both to motivate you!
Woo-hoo! Well done, keep up the good work.
Way to go!!
Congrats on not gaining! I totally understand how hard it is to eat right!!
Way to go! You're making me hungry, though.
I'm also tagging you for a picture meme!
Yay for you.
And you are young honey. What are you 30?
good job, good job!!!!!
~AM
Post a Comment