The 1st Valentine's Day Swap I entered was hosted by "Life of a Southern Belle"!!! This was her FIRST time to HOST a SWAP and she did a FAB FAB FAB job - THANKS "Life of a Southern Belle - I look forward to more swaps to come!!!!

Click HERE to see how "Life of a Southern Belle" paired us up!!!
My swap partner was "Melissa's Heart and Home" and sooooooooooooooo hooked me up!!!! I was so excited when I opened the box!!!! I love ribbon and wished I could work with it!!!! She did such a GREAT job decorating my box!!!! Thank you for making it pretty!!!! Sorry my swap box wasn't as cute...I was born without decorating and wrapping skills!!!!


She bought me such a CUTE card!!!!!

"I hope you have the happiest of weddings as well!"
Thank you for the kind words Melissa!!!!

More pretty paper and ribbon!!!!

Check out the Jamaican Coffee!!! This is soooooooooooo cool!!!! We get to taste a little bit of Jamaica before we set sail to the island to say "I DO"!!!! Very thoughtful!!!!

This is a picture of EVERYTHING in my swap box!!!! She totally hooked me up!!! I love it!!!
Picture Frame (I will use for a cruise trip picture), Photo Album (which is perfect for our cruise pictures), Cook Book (which I love), Jamaican Coffee (We are going to brew this up over the weekend), dish towels (I love the colors - I've already put them to good use), Glass Leaf Dish (I've already displayed it), Leaf Pot Holder/Hot Plate (It's displayed on the counter)!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The 2nd Valentine's Day Swap I entered was hosted by "An Island Life"!!! I entered this swap last year so it was a must to sign up again this year!!!! Thank you Kailani at "An Island Life" for hosting such a GREAT swap!!!!
You can click HERE to see the rules and how we were paired up!

Melissa at "Mejojac's Memos" shopped for me!!!!
Check out all the WONDERFUL goodies I received!!!! It was totally CUTE how she came up with the idea to get me these items!!! She explains it so well in the card she sent me!!!!
My package was stuffed full and very creatively decorated with heart stickers!!!!!!
Socks (I'm wearing these to work on Saturday for Valentine's Day with a RED shirt - HA), Ear Rings and Bracket (which I love - I'm taking them on the cruise with me to accessorize!!! Did you make these Melissa?), Heart Dish Towels (Soooooooooooooo very CUTE - I'm sure Mr. "S" will be using these Saturday afternoon while he is preparing our romantic dinner at home) and last we have an M&M Notebook (I love it! She bought me this just so she could get chocolate in my package without the fat grams and calories since I'm on a diet - if that is what you call it - soooooooooooo very thoughtful!!!!!!)

Thank you for my Valentine's Day card!!!!!




















12 comments:
Wow! Awesome swap boxes J!!
Hi J!
I'm so happy you liked all your special swap goodies.
That is wonderful to hear.
~Enjoy and Happy Valentines Day!
~Melissa :)
Too funny that both your packages came from Melissa's :)
I'm glad you liked it! I hope you have a fantastic Valentines Day :)
What lovely goodies :)
Happy V day for Saturday.
You did get some fantastic goodies!! I love that neither one of them tempted you with chocolates, that was so very kind. :) With all of htose dishtowels you may soon join the handwashing ranks like me LOL I started LOVING to do dishes because I wanted to use my towels. Will you be that way soon??
Nah, I didn't think so hahahahahaha
Ooooh, have a happy happy valentines day! I forgot that today is your last day of the week online. Have a great weekend with your new job.
You did get the hookup!
what great packages!!! I never had time to sign up for any v-day swaps this time around.
you are a lucky gal!
You did GREAT!! I'm so happy that participated and had a good time. Happy Valentine's Day
I read Island Life, too, but I just wasn't up for a swap right now.
You got some GREAT things! How awesome is that? I am such a kid when it comes to packages, too.
Hey sweet J! You got some really good loot there! I see lots of stuff that you can use in you r new home and in your new life with Mr. S. I am so happy for you my friend. I hope you know that!
HAve a very Happy Valentine's day!
Love you!
Just blog hopping to check out all of the Valentine's Day Goody Boxes.
What a fun box of goodies! :o)
Post a Comment