You all know this is where we got off the ship and got married!!! =) Yall have already seen the wedding pictures HERE!
Here are some more FUN Jamaica pictures!!!
In the van on the way to Margaritaville
I'm trying to get a pic of all of us in the van! Jason is such a trip!!!
We made it!!!!
Look out Margaritaville - Here we come!!!
Mr. "S" looking all cool!!!
Brenda, Amy and Ang dancing to the Cha Cha Slide!!!
Just us!
Shane and Mr. "S"
Our waitress gave me "SEX ON THE BEACH"!!!
Me getting stuck with a Jamaican flag sticker!!!
"YO MAN" on stilts!!! He was a trip! He was making us balloon hats, giving us lei's and Jamaican flag stickers!!!
Me with my ballon hat!
Taking a break from Jamaica shopping!!! We found a really cool store owner that let us call home to the states to tell our family that we were officially married!!!
All of us with Uncle Shorty - Our Chauffeur for the day!!! He was one crazy drive!!!
Amy and Angie had our room decorated for us! What a total surprise!!! We had chocolate covered strawberries and champagne waiting for us when we arrived back to our room!!!
Check out my cute "BRIDE" tank top I had made!
Looking down at Jamaica from the top of the ship!
Me and My Honey
Jason and Ang











































12 comments:
The picture of you & the guy on stilts is HILARIOUS. Love seeing all the pictures you ole' married woman!!! :)
Lovely photos. I love your bride t-shirt and the room decoration was so cool!
Its the first and your baaaaaack! Good, cuz I missed ya!
LOve these pictures. You know I would LOVE to go to Margaritaville in Jamaica! COol!!! Great pics! Love that they decorated your room! Looks like such fun!~
Love the balloon hat and how neat that the shop owner let you call home. How nice!
Amy and Angie are great!! I love that they got your room decorated. You have the sweetest friends.
You made a bridal tank top? How funny! It looks real nice - good job!
Your trip looks so amazing!! I'm jealous
Awesome, fun pics girlie:)
it looks like y'all had the best time!!! I am so glad!!! Love seeing all the fun pictures!
miss you!
I wanna go! Gorgeous pictures! You are so photogenic! And I can see the sparkle in your eyes.
Gorgeous pictures, J! It looks like you guys had so so much fun. You are making me want to go on another cruise. Love your BRIDE shirt too!
~WOW~! :)
What an amazing time you all had! Gorgeous photos of you girl!
Have a wonderful and blessed Easter.
~Melissa :)
Since you are back on the bloggin scene come on back to my site and enter my giveaway!!
Enter Here
It's a good one! 3 prizes and up to 5 chances to win!
Loved all the pix! You two are such a beautiful couple!
Post a Comment