I'm soooooooooooo sorry to the ones who really care!
I will TRY and get back on track next week!
I've had so much going on - you just wouldn't believe! Keep on reading and I will tell you alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll about it!
Mr. "S" Ohio family was here for our wedding reception from April 3rd to last Thursday April 9th - which was wonderful! Lil Miss "H" was here too!!!! We had soooooooooooooooooo much FUN with her!!!!! I do have pictures but that will come later! I don't have very many pictures from the reception party - my head was soooooooo up my butt that day - I'm waiting for friends and family to share their pictures with me and then I will pass them on to yall!!!!! Let me just say it turned out great!!! The food, cake, weather, decorations, friends, family - it was perfect!
Last week I was driving into work by myself (1 hr each way) - working 1/2 days - just to get billing (A/P or A/R depending on which day it was) done! Then I would go back home to hang out with Mr. "S" daughter and family! I think there was like 20 family members that came down from Ohio! It was great - just very very very busy!
I was off work on Friday for Good Friday! That was a busy day! I told the lady (where Mr. "S" family was staying in one of the neighborhood lake house rentals) that I would clean it since I was off - that way Mr. "S" mom didn't have to pay the clean up fees! I was at that house 1/2 the day on Friday and I didn't even finish washing the bed linens! UGH!
Last Saturday?
Oh yeah - I was sick!
I think I caught a bug from all the Ohio people (they showed up sick and 2 people ended up in the ER on their stay)! I had a BAD headache and a BAD stomachache!
I woke up early and was back in bed by 9:30 and slept till 3pm!
I was supposed to work at Lowe's (10-7) but I called in for the whole weekend and then I just ended up quitting! I feel bad BUT......I just couldn't do it anymore! It just wasn't worth it! Like one of my friends told me - there needs to be some sort of life/work/family balance! I wasn't getting any balance - my life only consisted of WORK and it SUCKED! =( So I'm back to being FREE on the weekends!!! Woooooooooooooooo-Whoooooooooooooo!
I was putting in 60-70 hours each week! It was killing me!!!! It's soooooooo not worth it!!!!!!
Easter Sunday - Mr. "S" and I went shopping! Went to Garden Ridge (we had a $100 gift card from Christmas) we bought a new patio umbrella, black wooden letters that spell out last name (I'm going to hang them over the front door in the living room) and a few other things!
So there ya have it -
That is where I have been and what I've been up to!!!!
Now there is no need to miss me...lol...I've caught you alllllllllllllllllllllll up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been crazy busy at work! Which is a good thing! Job security!!!!!
Oh yeah - we got our Internet up and working at home but our freaking power supply that goes to my laptop stopped working it just made a buzzzzzzing noise - I was freaked out thinking it was going to blow up or something...lol - I'm waiting for the new one to come in (it should be here today or tomorrow)! So the computer is just sitting at the house DEAD! =( boooooo-whooooo - It always seems to be one thing or another!!!
I'm excited about this weekend!
Saturday at 12:30 we have a crawfish boil "PARTY" to go to! =) FUN FUN
Saturday night we are meeting up with some friends at a local bar for a biker fun run thing they are doing. It's a benefit for a friend of there's that is has some medical conditions! They will have a band and BBQ! Sounds like a GREAT party to me! I just hope the weather hold up! I think it's supposed to start raining today and go through the weekend!
Sunday - we might go up to a lake about an hour away from us to see my dad and brother! They are fishing THIS huge bass tournament!!!!!!!!!
The Sealy Outdoors website says:
FREE CONCERTS (Well, I'm all about FREE) . . . .This is your chance to see Neal McCoy and Blake Shelton in concert at no charge. Both recording artist will be performing at this year's Lake Sam Rayburn Big Bass Splash from 4:30pm until 6pm.
Neal McCoy - Saturday, April 18th
Blake Shelton - Sunday, April 19th - I want to try and make it to this!!!!! =)
Plus if my dad or brother have fish to weigh in - we will be there for that!
Did you see the prizes they are paying out if not Click HERE!!!!!! I pray for them to WIN something - anything! Did I tell you my brother WON a dodge quad cab truck in 2003? Yep! He did - he caught the biggest fish on Lake Conroe - while he on stage he gave my dad the keys said everyone was in tears!!!!! So I pray for them to win something this go around! Poor dad never wins anything! lol =) It's always my brother John!
Well, say a fishing prayer for my dad and John! =)
I'm excited about this weekend!
It's been a long time since Mr. "S" and I have been able to just hang out! Between me working at Lowe's and us working around the house - EVERY WEEKEND - we are finally able to just sit back and take a break!!!!!! =)
I'm hoping to be back for good as of next week! I have a ton of post I want to do! Our 3rd Port of Call which was Mexico, the wedding reception "party", Lil Miss. "H" birthday party and whatever goes on this weekend!!!
April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















12 comments:
I just emailed you to check on you!
You have been one busy bee. I have miss you. I can't wait to see some pictures!!
You've been busy!! Looking forward to seeing more pictures! :0)
Absolutely, you need to have a balance. Especially since you just got married. Your man is your priority;)
Sounds like you had a load of fun with your family even if you did get sick!
Missed you girlie. can't wait to hear about Mexico!!!!!
First, welcome back. Second ... Neal McCoy .... THE SHAKE! If that isn't the sexiest song ever written I don't know what is!
Happy you are happy about quitting Lowe's. If it wasn't working for you, you are right, it's not worth it!
The party sounds wonderful, can't wait to see pic's!
Gotta run, cheers, missed you!
Kiy
I dont know how you have done it all. I agree about the job, if you dont HAVE to, you need the time with hubs. Family time is important, and you dont want to kill yourself being on the go all the time.
Enjoy life!
You KNOW I have missed you, as I have been stalking. LOL! Glad to see you *almost* back in the swing.
Glad to see you back on the blog :) You know I've missed you and so it seems do a lot of other folks.
I'm so very very happy that the family from Ohio arrived and that you had a great time with little Miss H.
I hope you have a fabulous weekend (with no off site work!)
wow you have been busy! glad you popped in to catch us up
Just wondered by. It seems you've been staying pretty active! I hope you and Mr.S got some quality time!
I've been so out of the loop too!
Also, just wanna let you know that my blog has switched to WordPress and for many people it's not showing up in their readers. Visit: wearingmascara.com to make sure it's showing up properly! (You may have to delete and then add it again). xoxo,
Julie
Missing you girlie:)
OMG you HAVE been busy, girl! I am glad that everything is okay. I am also glad you let go of the second job. I remember how tough it was to work two jobs, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. You are right, it is so hard to balance. One of my BF is currently working a second job at Target, and I really see the toll it is taking on her. *hugs* It sounds like you have a very very fun weekend planned. Enjoy it! I've missed you!
60-70 hours? Girl you were working a tax season!! I'm glad you stopped - that's a terrible way to live, believe me I know!!
xoxoxoxo I miss you so much girl!
Post a Comment