Monday & Tuesday - Hanging out on the ship!!!

Pool Bar - Again!!! This is me Monday after a 5 hour nap! I got motion sickness Monday morning after breakfast!!! I didn't feel like I was going to throw up...I just felt like I was going to pass out!!! They were working on the ship and boy was it ever rocking!!! People that have cruised before said they have never felt rocking like that!!! Needless to say - I was better that afternoon and I was ready to PARTY!!!!

Ang & Jason

What we did best - hang out at the pool bar!!!

Pool Bar - Again!!! This is me Monday after a 5 hour nap! I got motion sickness Monday morning after breakfast!!! I didn't feel like I was going to throw up...I just felt like I was going to pass out!!! They were working on the ship and boy was it ever rocking!!! People that have cruised before said they have never felt rocking like that!!! Needless to say - I was better that afternoon and I was ready to PARTY!!!!

Ang & Jason

Ang - Me - Amy
Shad and Shane hanging out on the balcony!
Looking down off the balcony in Shane and Amy's room!
Me on the balcony!
Ang loving her snow cone
Me feeding my face! That is why I came home with a 10 pound gain!
"THE BOYS"
At dinner!
Carnival's Warm Chocolate Melting Cake - I think I ate at least one of these a day!!!! Click HERE to see the recipes!!!


At Dinner!
This picture was taken Tuesday Night at the late night Mexican Buffet!!! Talking about good food!!! It was YUM-O!!! I had Salmon Enchiladas & Steak Quesadillas!!!


I loved this!!!!
I wished I could make this for our reception party!
I ate this Tuesday night! I was hoping I would still fit in my wedding dress the next morning!!!

Another night of towel animals!!! The rabbit was one of my favorites!!!


Another night of towel animals!!! The rabbit was one of my favorites!!!

So CUTE!!!








































7 comments:
more great pictures! I love seeing them all!!
You could make that pinapple thing... core a few pineapples and use the fruit to serve. stick some kind of pipe (pvc or something) in the middle and get some fake palm fronds to stick in the top! voila!
or you could make candlestick holders out of pineapples and use as centerpieces!
okay- I'll stop now.
The 10 pounds should be off of you by now - usually that weight gain is all that sodium that they put in the food. I gained almost 25 pounds in a one day period on a cruise ship once. (Yeppers, that was an extreme case)
I have to say though - you just looked gorgeous - but I think that's something that you have to live with daily -- that gorgeousness :)
What a great vacation - wedding - honeymoon. You all look like you are having fun.
So much fun! You look gorgeous in all of your formal wear, and he looks sooo handsome. OMG I remember all the food on our honeymoon cruise was insane too. It's like a 24/7 buffet. Can't wait to see more!
OMG too much fun!!
Goregous as ever girlie!!
GRRREEAT pictures! I love the two dresses you had for formal nights, You look great in all the pictures, everyone does! The one of you and Mr S though, formal night you need to frame.
More great pics,my dear Jeannie!I wish I was there too with you and your friends!
Simple wonderful!I am sure you enjoyed every minute!
I'm back :)
Fabulous photos, oh my goodness that food looks wonderful. I want to go on a cruise!
Post a Comment