March 20, 2009

Jibberjabber.......

I have been neglecting my blog something awful! I've also been neglecting my bloggy friends! Please be patient with me...I'm so swamped at work, at home and at my part-time job! It just seems there aren't enough hours in the day!

I still have a TON of cruise pictures to blog about!
I wanted to do a small post on each port we stopped at which was Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel! So be on the look out for those pictures!

I started my part time job last weekend! Well, actually I started it a while back bu this weekend was the first weekend I was on the floor as a cashier. They threw me to the wolves - they put me down in lumber on the contractors end. Wow-Wee was I ever wore out when I got home! I worked 10-7 on Saturday and 9-6 on Sunday! This weekend I work 1-10 and 10-7! I'm excited about the 1-10 - that means I get to sleep in - for once in forever!!!

I have some WONDERFUL news! I'm soooooooooooooooo excited I actually WON something in bloggy land!!! =) I haven't won anything in long. long, long time!!! Do you remember me blogging about my friend Kristin's giveaway? She was excited about her 500th post so she was giving away a $25 Target Gift Card! I entered and WON!!!! You can click HERE to see the giveaway and you can click HERE to see where I won!!!! =) Congrats to me!!! Congrats to me!!! I'm so EXCITED!!! I know I will FIND something for sure!!! Target has some GREAT spring and summer clothes, a huge selection of flip flops PLUS Mr. "S" and I are registered there for our wedding. So there might just be something on the list that I don't get - that I really need!!! We'll just have to wait and see how I spend it!!! Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much Kristin!!!!! You made my day/week!!!!

One more exciting thing! We are FINALLY going to get Internet at home!!! We haven't had Internet since September. It hasn't been a big deal to me - to have it or not to have it. I'm at work an hour early each morning and an hour late each day - so I get some surfing in. I will say that it's been hard these last few weeks because I'm been so so so soooooooooooooooooo busy at work since they laid Courtney off. I don't have time for anything. That is why my blog reading, commenting and posting has dropped to NOTHING lately! =( We are excited!!!

I hope everyone is doing well! I miss you all and as soon as I can I promise I will get over to your blog and get caught up!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

12 comments:

Kristin - The Goat said...

You are so very welcome - I popped that gift card in the mail to you, so you should receive it soon... :) Thanks for blogging about me and my little ol' blog :)

Ya know, it's probably a good thing that your work place is keeping you too busy to hang out and read blogs LOL Don't read my new post today unless you feel like having big fat tears stream down your face. It's a tear jerker for sure.

I'm off to jump into the shower, get my make up on and run down to the Passport office to see if I can get a passport before my trip to Ireland.

Have a great weekend, bless you for being able to work such long hours on your feet. I can't do that. I'm too tender :) I'm a 4 hour girl. lol See why I don't get hired anywhere?!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Yeah you are getting internet! I bet you are so worn out! Are you having any time to enjoy married life at all? Don't spread yourself too thin! Congrats on winning the gift card!

SJINCO said...

Happy Friday indeed! Congrats on the gift card win - I can always find a way to spend free money!

Have a great weekend! Make sure you take some time for you and relax considering you've been so slammed...

travel girl said...

Girlie don't you worry about ignoring us, it's totally understandable. You just got married!!

Life sounds so busy, make sure you get some rest.

E mail me the name you are registered under at Target please:)

Frannie said...

so glad you won the Target gift card!!! Yay for you!!!!!!!!!!!

please try to rest! You know I am worried about you!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

You are always forgiven! Girl, you have been a turd in a toilet bowl for the ppast few weeks, and with all that has been goin gon that is understandable. Get some rest. Relax this weekend with the brand new husband.Smile.

You know I will be here waiting.
HUGS!

CPA Mom said...

No need to apologize. Sometimes we all get this busy. I know I've not posted in a while either. I try to get around to see everyone at lunch time but even that doesn't always work out. Take care of yourself and we'll keep catching up via email and FB. xoxoxo

Melissa Miller said...

Awesome J and Congrats to you!
Target is the best!

Can't wait to see all of your wonderful photos.

Happy Spring! :)

Steffi said...

Congrats on the gift card win !You sounds very busy!I can understand you!
I am always happy to hear from you!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Miss you, Jeannie!

I sent you an email, dont know if you got it. Having some issues without going mail. Anyway, miss you.
Its not to late to join the Ultimate Blog Party, click the link. YOu have two days of it left.
Hope you are well. Love your new profile pic. Now you can update your profile as happily married! Smile. LOve that. Heart you.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

speakin gof profile pic....email that to me in a good size. I want to se if I can do something with it....K?

Frannie said...

just popping in to say I love you!

and I love the new profile pic!