I was part of the Mamarazzi's Favorite Things Swap hosted by Miss Hollee-Ann over at Dandelion Wishes!!! And it was a total blast!!! My swap partner was Beka over at Monkeys ARDently In Sinc!!! I love getting mail/packages, I love meeting swap partners and that is just what the Mamarazzi's Favorite Things Swap was all about!!!

I was soooooooooooooooooooooo EXCITED to get my package before I left for the wedding!!!! Thank you Beka for shipping it early!!!! You ROCK!!! Sorry I'm just now blogging about it!!!! Life has been a little crazy busy around here!!!!
So here is all my goodies!!! I already see something I love love love - do you see it too??? It's the M&M's!!! I can already tell that Beka and I have something in common!!! I could tell that by the emails we were sending back and forth!!!
Check out the sign!!! It's my totally favorite thing!!! It's hanging in the kitchen!!! I love it!!! It's so me!!! I love everything she sent me!!! It was a GREAT package!!! I've already been using the yummy chap stick!!! I ate the M&M's the minute I opened the box and took this picture!!! HA!!! Oh and I ate the Skor bar too - it was pre-wedding nerves!!! Beka sent me a bottle of her favorite fragrance from Mary Kay - I've never smelt it but I really like and Beka said she has been wearing it for years!!!
If you would like to see the swap box I sent to Beka you can click HERE!!!!
Thank you Beka for a GREAT swap box and Thank you Hollee-Ann for hosting such an organized swap!!!






















12 comments:
Love the stuff you got--and BOY did you do good on your swap box!! :) Next time we need to cheat and figure out a way to get each other! ;)
Nice stuff!
Yummers.
I'm glad you liked it! It was sooooo much fun to do!
I understand the delay in posting, as you were a LITTLE busy with other IMPORTANT!!!!! things.....lol
Welcome back, Mrs. S!
Oh lovely!
I still can't believe in middle of all of the cruise/wedding/new-job-training/current-job/bachelorette parties you found time to shop for and mail out a favorite things swap.
Your swap looked like a ton of fun. I'll have to go meet your swap partner. She seemed to find the perfect favorites!
Oh, by the way -- I'm having a Giveaway! I have reached 500 posts on my blog and I'm giving away a $25 Target Gift Card to mark that milestone.
Anyone reading can come on over! I'd love to meet you!
Kristin's giveaway at The Goat
Oh I love your swap gifts..That sign is classic funny. Enjoy.
Kind of Christmas in March. Or an extra birthday. You ladies are always thinking of ways to give each other stuff.
good stuff....
I am so slow in getting around to everyone who participated in the swap but I just wanted to make sure THANK you for playing and for sending such a fantastic package to your partner. I know she really appreciated it.
My next swap is set for April and I will announce it soon, keep and eye out for it if you want to play again…they fill up FAST!! In the meantime come by and enter my latest giveaway…very fun stuff!
Looks like the swap was great, I am dropping in from her site...saw your comment and wanted to pass on some bloggy love!
cindy
http://vegetarianmamma.blogspot.com
YUUUUUUMMMMMM!
I've been on spring break all week, so I am far behind! Wasn't this a great swap? I really enjoyed it. You got some great stuff!
Post a Comment