April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!

Happy Birthday

I felt the need to wish myself a HAPPY BIRTHDAY - it's my blog - I figured I could do what I want with it! Nothing wrong with that...right?

Mr. "S" and I are meeting my dad and brother for dinner tonight at the very yummy TEXAS ROADHOUSE!!!!

Mr. "S" ordered me a PiƱa Colada birthday cake from my favorite local bakery!!!! I can't wait to try this flavor out - I usually get Strawberry Bavarian with chocolate covered Strawberries! Like this one - this was my birthday cake 2 years ago:

I will try to remember to get a picture of my cake tonight!!!

14 comments:

travel girl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you have a most fabulous day:)

Nicole said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope that you have a great day!!

Kristin - The Goat said...

I was just logging in to wish you a Happy Birthday and you went and made it easy!!

Have a lovely dinner, a great day and a whole week of fun filled activities and cake eating LOL

Happy Birthday dear friend!!!!
Kristin

SJINCO said...

Happy Birthday girl!

Monkeys ARDently In Sinc said...

Happy birthday, you youngin'!
Have a great dinner!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday!!!

IJ y JD's Mami said...

THanks for stopin by.. I am really excited about the swap.. I think my swap partner is great too...


Happy Birthday ... hope you had a great time... and Congratz on your wedding.. XCITIN' Year for you... keep in touch..

Laurie said...

How the freak did I miss your birthday! I am a bad friend! Your cake looked delish! I hope you had a great day! Enjoy your week :)

Alix said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Hope you had a wonderful day and a yummy cake :)

Diane said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you guys are doing well and staying away from the swine flu down there!! :) Love ya girl!

Forgetfulone said...

Happy birthday, girlie! 25, right? Beautiful cake, but I'd like to try that pina colada! You go, girl!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Sweet "J"- I was outta town and I missed telling you on your actual birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You know I adore you! You are such a fabulous and speical person. I have missed you so. I look forward to our chats and reading your blog. Glad I am back in the saddle. LOve to my Texan sista! Hope you had a day as special as you are my dear!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I had no idea it was your birthday! I hope it was great. You now share a birthday with my little Piper! I gave birth to her at 1:55 am!

Steffi said...

" HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY"! my dear friend!
Your cake looks great and yummy!