April 22, 2009

Crawfish Boil

Last weekend Mr. "S" and I went to a Crawfish boil at a friends house - the weather was horrible! It rained for at least two days straight!. We managed to make it to the party despite several roads in the area having high waters! It's amazing what people will do for Crawfish! HA!

How many of you know what a crawfish boil is? For those of you that do not know what a crawfish boil is - Click HERE! <--- It really looks like that!!!


Jason, Me, Mr. "S" and Niacole

Jason and I have been friends about 14 years. Niacole is hopefully (fingers crossed) his future wife - I just love that girl - they are so RIGHT for each other!

Just thought I would share a pic from the weekend!

11 comments:

Nicole said...

AHH I miss a good ole boil.

How are you???

Jennifer Suarez said...

OMG droooooool!!!

Kristin - The Goat said...

You always look like you just stepped out of a catalog. You are just the cutest thing! Even in a rainy, crawfish boil, party situation you are fabulous! :)

Alix said...

I want to try a crayfish boil :)

Alix said...

sorry not to post as Marmite&Tea I forgot to log into wordpress but it's me :)

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Sister, I fo sho know what a crawfish boil is! I LOVE crawfish! In fact, I am going to a huge one a week from Saturday! Glad you had fun inspite of the weather!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I LOVE a crawfish boil! What fun! Cute pic! Miss you J!

Together We Save said...

Never had crawfish and I am from the south.I am going to have to give it a try.

Forgetfulone said...

I'm not a fan of crawfish, but funny thing is, I went to a crawfish boil in the horrible rain last weekend, too! It was for my daughter-in-law's birthday. Looks like you had a great time. And marriage agrees with you!

rachaelgking said...

Oh man- you're making me want to go back to New Orleans! :-)

SJINCO said...

I'm not sure I've ever had crawfish, but if I went to a boil, I'd try them for sure!

Glad you had a good time!