Pop's caught a fish!
Poor Uncle Gary - He didn't catch not one fish! He was getting a lot of bites but that was it!
Pop's caught a fish
Now we are moving on to Mr. Dare Devil Pop's and his golf cart craziness!!! Pop's thought he could drive his golf cart down this steep hill to get to the boat dock. Mr. "S" and I parked our golf cart at the top of the hill.

Well, he made it to the bottom of the hill - it's a good thing for the mud or else he might have drove right off in the water!

He is checking for any damages! No damages - just a lot of mud!!

Breaking out the chains and ropes! It's time for the truck to pull it up!
It was such a muddy mess!Uncle Gary is pushing while Mr. "S" steers!
As soon as they made it to the top of the hill the chain broke lose - they had to hurry up and grab the golf cart before it rolled all the way back down.
It was an adventure that is for sure!
































8 comments:
Sounds like a fun weekend!
Oh my goodness that golf cart adventure was hysterical. Bravo on getting the biggest fish of the day!
What a crack up, pulling that cart out!!!!
Where did you go fishing? beautiful place!
You guys would be SO much fun to hang out with!!
Great photos! Looks like such a good time.
Yay! Great photos it looks like you had loads of fun out there.
Now you KNOW I wish I were there fishing!
The golf cart made me laugh!
I love to fish!
The golf cart story just cracks me up. Can't say I've ever seen one get stuck in the mud LIKE THAT!
Post a Comment