May 22, 2009

Yep - It's Me!

I was shocked I even remembered my log into to blogger - it's been so long since I've logged in!

Yeah, I know - bad me!
Sorry! =(
I really have missed you guys!
I can blame part of it on facebook - I've totally been consumed!

Thank goodness I've been able to keep up with a few of my blog buddies such as - Sunny Little Blog, Tales from Bloggeritaville, The Goat, Crazy Is, And All The Jones Men, Mausbar's - Nahkiste and The First Of Six!

So who else that is my little group of fellow blogers has a facebook page?!?!!?
Let me know so I can add you!!!

I just wanted to pop in and say HELLO and I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL 3 day weekend!

I also wanted to let everyone know that my GREAT WONDERFUL BEST BUD is hosting a giveaway at her NEW Tupperware Blog:

http://tuppfrannie.blogspot.com/

So please go check it out! You will NOT be disappointed!!!

Happy Memorial Day

12 comments:

Frannie said...

thanks so much, honey-bunny!!! I appreciate the shout out for my new business blog! :)

Frannie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

whooooo is thisssss?
An imposter?
Prove yourself!


Jeannie? Is it realllllly you?

I have miiiiiisssseed you so, but then again you probably figured that out by the comments and emails. I was beginning to think you feared me for a stalker.
Maybe its true, but I have come to love you my friend and miss when you arent around.


hope you're back for good!

BS said...

yes, Facebook does suck up a lot of time, doesn't it ?? I haven't been doing very well updating my blog either. Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.

Forgetfulone said...

I'm on facebook! You've got my email, right?

Anonymous said...

I've disappeared to Facebook too.

Kristin - The Goat said...

I hope you had a wonderful wonderful weekend!! It's about time you logged in and gave us an official post :)

Facebook is great, but you know Mrs. S, your blog is a more long term record of what you've been doing. So don't forget to write in your journal!I've missed you here honey, I've really missed you.

Hugs,
Kristin

Anonymous said...

Hey! I was wondering were you have been! Face Book killed my blog too...haha Well and having a baby. Send me a request so we can chat it up there!

travel girl said...

Add me girlie!!

It's under my e-mail;)

That Chick Over There said...

Hi!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Not another loss to facebook! J, say it aint so! Girl, dont forget me. Dont forget us and what we had. LOL!
Ok, clearly I am a stalker. But I miss you my friend.

SJINCO said...

I was beginning to wonder about you...but then I remembered - YOU GOT MARRIED. And besides I see all your Facebook updates and well - you are having a fantastic time partying it up!

*sigh*

Thanks for the shout out :) I thought you had forgotten about me!!