December 27, 2007

Getting ready to leave for Ohio!!!

A lot of you left comments wanting to know if the ring I got for Christmas from Mr. "S" was an engagement ring....nooooooooooooooo....it's just a ring...kind of like a promise ring but that sounds kind of childish to me!!! The engagement ring might come a little later! We aren't rushing into the whole marriage thing! We've both been there done that ("the marriage thing")!!! We do live together so we did kind of jump into that pretty fast...we also bought two lake lots and a CUTE little house...kind of jumped into that pretty fast too!!! =) lol Oh well...it is what it is and we are both happy...so we will just see where it takes us!!!

Okay...now on to our Ohio trip...WOO-WHO...my snow trip, our 2nd Christmas...just when you thought Christmas was over...IT'S NOT!!! At least not for us! We are doing Christmas with Mr. "S" family on Sunday...the forecast is showing snow...so I can actually say I had a "WHITE" Christmas this year!!! His family (mom, brother and sisters) actually put their Christmas on hold for us till we get there...is that not cool or what?!?! I feel sooooo special! We are sooooooooooooo excited!!! His mother makes a HUGE Christmas breakfast that is fit for a King!!! So I can't wait to actually be a part of this tradition!!! That is all everyone talks about!!! Christmas breakfast, Christmas Breakfast!!! =)

We leave for Ohio tomorrow after work! Ugh...the drive is going to be soooooooooo long and tiring! We are hoping to drive from 6:30pm till around 1am...stop and get a hotel...sleep till around 6am or 7am, eat breakfast and then drive allllllllllllllllll day Saturday!!! Mr. "S" is saying we should be at his moms by 7pm or 8pm Saturday night!!! Fingers crossed we don't run into any bad weather on the road!!! I pulled the trip up on mapquest and it's saying 19.5 hours....1204 miles!!! What in the world am I going to do with myself being pinned up in a car this long?!?! Go crazy! lol...wait...I'm already there!!!

I probably won't blog till we get back! So I'm signing off till after the New Year! =)

Any BIG parties for New Years Eve?

I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Years!!!

12 comments:

Wendy said...

Have a safe and happy trip to Ohio:)

Steffi said...

Have a nice trip to Ohio and enjoy your time there!

Alix said...

Have a wonderful time and enjoy the snow! The Christmas Breakfast sounds fabulous!
Take lots of pictures for us nosey parkers!!!!

Blue Tissue Box said...

Have a safe trip! Enjoy the snow!

frannie said...

be safe and have a great time!!!!!!

Emma in Canada said...

A warm Christmas and a white Christmas? You are lucky!

Annikke said...

Have fun in Ohio! Have a great New Year and I can't wait to hear about your trip!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Have a great trip! Enjoy the snow!

SJINCO said...

Be safe, and have a great time!

Happy New Year!

CPA Mom said...

have fun, be safe. It's a long trip but it could be worse - you could be in a car that long with kids! I envy you the snow...

Anonymous said...

I hope you are enjoying your white New Year. I love driving on long trips. I hope you had fun on yours. Let us know how it all went.

my4kids said...

Sounds cool they held off Christmas for you guys to come up! That was nice of them.
We usually have a big Christmas breakfast but didn't really do it this year.