OH MY GOSH....
I just read about this on Pensieve's Blog...I had to go check it out for myself!!! lol =)
She wrote:
I heard about this challenge on the radio and checked it out I didn't believe it was true. After a bit of web-surfing......... it looks like it's legit.




















8 comments:
I just hate the idea of cutting back to once a day...;)
(giggles...lots of 'em)
(Is there such thing as too much of a GREAT thing????)
:)
Gosh your making me exhausted!!!
But it;s all fun so keep writing and I"ll keep reading!!!
opps that should be it's don't know how the semi colon leapt in there
That's crazy, no? Check this out. I found it on another blog:
http://www.book22.com/merchant2/
LOL!! I heard about this today also:)
I have some very strong opinions about this. I don't know if you mean to spark such serious conversation by posting this??? I won't spout it here, you know where to find me if you wanna hear it.
I will say that I think sex has been turned into somthing it is not because of the media. And the biggest reason people are not happy in their sex life is because they are seeing images that just cause false feelings about sex. Sex is not how it is portrayed in porn.
I could continue on this but I won't. I do think that what this church is doing is sad! There is nothing wrong with talking about sex in church because God did create it. But I think the church here has lost the Biblical principles behind sex!
I have to stop here. I guess I said more than I thought I would. If you want to hear more about what I think on this...ask!
are you going to get the book?
I haven't watched the video yet but I'm wondering if it's for or against for 30 days. . . Guess I better go watch. :)
Post a Comment