February 18, 2008

How could I forget about the flowers?????

Real quick I wanted to post about my Valentine's Day flowers!
Yeah...I know...I'm late but it's better late than never...right???? lol
How could I forget to post about my flowers????


Okay here it goes! Mr. "S" got online 2 weeks early and picked out Valentine's day flowers for me and ordered them!!! =) He did this 2 weeks early becasue last year he waited till the last minute and he couldn't get them delivered!!! =)


So the webiste he went to was Pro Flowers becasue the radio station we ALWAYS listen to was going on and on and on and on and on and on and on...do you get the point....about how GREAT this website is and how GREAT the flowers are...lol...what a joke!!!! At least what I got was a joke...I know I sound ungrateful but I'm NOT...I just want everyone to be made aware of this site because it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo misleading. Mr. "S" thought he was going online to order me this:



Well, when they came they came like this:


Yep...that's it...he paid FULL florist prices for my flowers to be delivered in a box! Yep, a box!!! =( I'm NOT a florist and I can NOT make "MY" arrangement look like the above picture! So you are only going to see a picture of one rose (the pretty rose) that I took with my camera phone!!!!

Flowers in a freaking box....it was horrible! When I unwrapped them the peddles just fell off!!!! It was sad!!! I called Mr. "S" to thank him for the flowers and I started to tell him I've never received flowers in a box, etc. He was HOT....he said he paid extra money to get the flowers to me before noon (I received them at 12:55pm)!!! He said he couldn't believe they were delivered in a box?!?!? Well, me neither...lol...any ways after our phone conversation I took it upon myself to call Pro Flowers customer service and told them how some of my flowers were dead and how some had lost almost all there peddles, etc. The guy on the phone told me he would send me some more flowers the following day and I said, "NO THANK YOU THE POINT WAS ALREADY MADE & I WANT ALL OF MR."S" MONEY REFUNDED"!!!!!!!! I was not taking NO for an answer!!! It was that easy...I got all of Mr. "S" $87.00 refunded!!!!! =) Now that made me HAPPY!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH MR. "S" for thinking of me on this SPECIAL day....it's the THOUGHT that counts!!!! I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR THAT!!!! YOU ARE A WONDERFUL MAN!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing says "I love you" like a box of dead flowers! I am glad that you got his money back!

frannie said...

glad you got the money back and didn't just let them deliver you more flowers!

CPA Mom said...

All online flowers are delivered in a box - have been for years - you have to order from a local florist to get flowers in a vase. Another reason to support local businesses!!!

I'm glad they refunded the money for dead flowers though!

Anonymous said...

You know. Jeff ordered me some flowers from there and though I was ok with the box...mine were dead too. He had to get his money back as well. (This was a couple of years ago)

Of course, the flowers he tried to get you were BEAUTIFUL!!

And wait until you hear the continuing saga of mine...they weren't what Jeff ordered either and I'm getting new ones tomorrow...

Wendy said...

I am so glad that you stuck up to them and got your money back. When I order online I make sure that they use local florists for the actual delivery. Very sweet of him though.

Steffi said...

I am glad that you got the money back!

my4kids said...

$87 and they came in a box! I would have bin livid also. Glad you called them and got his money back.