So here goes the GOOD NEWS....
Mr. "S" just won a 3 night 4 day Vegas package, with $200 casino money and a comedy show on the radio 93.7!!! HOLY COW...that is unreal!!! I've been to Vegas once with my ex-boyfriend...Mr. "S" has never been so this will be such an EXCITING trip!!!!
I'm NOT a BIG gambler but there are soooooooooooooo many different cool things to do!!! Just walking the strip is entertainment!!!! Last time I was there I rode The Roller Coaster at New York-New York, I went up into the Eiffel Tower and watched the Fountains at Bellagio from the tower (it was GREAT), I went to the Gondola Ride at the Venetian, I went to the M&M Store, I ate at Emeril's New Orleans Fish House (I'm a HUGE Emeril fan), I seen the original Cirque Du Soleil at Treasure Island, I also walked through the HUGE mall at Ceasers Palace and seen a free show called Fall of Atlantis and Festival Fountain shows at Caesars Forum Shops, I ate lunch at the House of Blues, I stayed at the Mirage which is a VERY nice hotel...at this hotel I was able to go to Secret Garden & Dolphin Habitat, White Tiger Habitat and see the REALLY COOL Volcano from my room...that is just a few of the things I did So I did a lot when I was there last time and there is soooooooooooooooooooooo much more to do, so I can't wait to run Mr. "S" all over the strip!!!
I don't have the details on the trip, who, what, where, when but I will post about it as I get them!!!! =) They are sending us a package in the mail!!!! Yahooooooooooo!!!!!
I've already called Danielle and told her to sit down and pick a date so we can all go together!!!!
So who else is up for going??? Come meet us in Vegas!!! =) Frannie are you and Papa up to meeting us over there or will this trip to SD do you in??? =)
Sip champagne as you prepare for a delightful helicopter flight onboard a comfortable 6 passenger luxury jet helicopter over neon Las Vegas at night.Take to the skies over the dazzling Las Vegas Strip. Millions of lights will mesmerize you as you cruise on your own magic carpet past dancing waters at the Bellagio, legendary Caesar's Palace, electric Eiffel Tower at Paris or maybe see the pirate fight at Treasure Island.
An exotic, enchanting and wondrous world full of adventure lies before you. The rare and exquisite animals enjoy relaxing in their tropical environment, painstakingly modeled after their natural habitats.
Mirage - Volcano
The volcano at The Mirage has been a Las Vegas signature attraction since the resort opened in 1989, mesmerizing spectators with its thunderous display. The volcano, situated on three water-covered acres, is 54 feet high and circulates 119,000 gallons of water per minute.
Me at Emeril's New Orleans Fish House
Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas
I was at the top of the Eiffel Tower looking down at the Fountains at Bellagio
I was at the top of the Eiffel Tower looking over at Excalibur
Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville...I had to stop here!!!! =
It's me and a Flamingo girl from the Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel.jpg)
Venetian Hotel 



House of Blues at Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino. I ate lunch here!

You can see part of the roller coater at the New York-New York
Sorry I went.............on and on and on and on and on and on about Vegas...........I just got excited when Mr. "S" called to tell me he won the trip!!!!!! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo excite dI want to pee my pants...lol...I will keep you all posted on who, what, when and where!!!!!! =)




















12 comments:
Oh, I know how badly you wanted to go here with Mr. "S" that is SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(hmm, maybe fates are smiling on you and the two of you can do something else in Vegas?!?!?!)
I've been twice - once stayed at the Luxor and once at Caesar's (saw Celion Dion). I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Vegas - so wish we could go with you.
Off to play the lottery...........
GET! OUT!!!
Geezaree...that makes my sad little blog prizes look like a sneeze or something.
If I'm not mistaken, you ARE a little excited...it's kind of hard to tell, but I think I can read between the lines and see that ;).
HAVE A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!
See you are happy after all today! I am with cpa mom about you two doing something else while you are in Vegas!!! Sounds like fun, congrats on winning!
OMG!!!!! are you kidding me???? that is incredible!!!
I can't wait to find out all the details! that is so cool!!!!
Y'all are going to have a blast!!!
We probably can't afford to go after taking this trip to San Diego-- but maybe. probably depends on when it is and such.
I'm so happy for both of you!!!
That's awesome! My SIL and BIL just got back from a trip they won at his work. They hardly slept since they didn't want to miss a thing:) Can't wait to hear the details!!
Oh my gosh!!! I am so excited for you guys! Mr. "S" is a lucky one!! Hopefully that luck will follow him to Vegas!!!
I hope you have a great trip! Yay for the radio!
Thanks for your comments on my blog!!
We went to Vegas last year. My husband had a work trip and I went along for the ride. We stayed at the Venetian - it was really nice!
Gotta love winning a trip. A few years ago - one of my friends won a trip for 4 to NYC so 4 of us got to go for free - it was awesome!
Oh how fun!! I can't wait to hear all about it. :)
To answer your question: She is 29 years old. She started having SEVERE lower ab pains and went to the ER. They took CT scans, X-rays, did blood work, etc., but the only thing that it showed up on was a colonoscopy. It was quite the ordeal, but it can be managed with meds and diet. I hope they figure your ab pains out, too!
I love Las Vegas! My dad lives there! Did you get to take the gondola ride at the Venitian???
Ooh congrates to Mr "S" on the prize that is cool!
I haven't been there ever, sad isnt' it?
Post a Comment