April 15, 2008

It's a Give-Away that is out of this "WORLD"

Who wants to "WIN" a trip to NEW YORK CITY?????


(just saying that "New York City" reminds me of the OLD Pace Picante Sauce commercials...I don't know if yall know what I'm talking about but it's FUNNY to me)

Click here to WIN a CHANCE to PARTY with PAULA!!!


Prize includes round trip airfair, three days and two nights in one of Manhattan's finest hotels, a personal meet and greet with Paula and so much more.
A GRAND PRIZE PACKAGE VALUED AT OVER $4,500...that's a LOT of money yall!!! =)


I've ALWAYS wanted to visit New York City (I've never been that far north...I'm a southern girl from Texas) and I've ALWAYS wanted to watch a taping of Paula's Show! "IF" I won this trip it would be like killing two birds with one stone! =)


Yall please show my friend Robin some lovin today! She is the reason I know about this WONDERFUL giveaway!!!! If you've never dropped by her blog....do so...I mean it!!!! GO NOW!!! She is such a GREAT person...I'm so glad I stumbled upon her for the "Snackalicious Super Dishes" contest back in January!!!

3 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Neeeeewww Yooorrrrkkk Cit-tie?
That's exactly what I thought of.
Ok going to your frans blog. and here for you...bloggy bling and link love for you at my place....

Alix said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. If you win you have to do a stop over in DC!!!

Anonymous said...

Jeeeeanniiiiiieeeeeee~

If I ever give out a an award for sweetest blogger ever, YOU WIN! If I don't win, I sure hope you do!! I might even want you to win a teensy bit more!

GOOD LUCK!

:)