Please go to ABC to VOTE VOTE VOTE for Marlee and Fabian...they are on Dancing with the Stars!!!! You only have till noon today!
You can go to my friends blog by clicking here to get more info on Marlee and Fabian!!! She went to school with Fabin and will do whatever she can to help him out!!!
GO....NOW...GO VOTE...HURRY!!!!






















4 comments:
I appreciate the link. Anything it takes to get the word out there. J, I really appreciate you helping out! You have been so sweet in supporting them. Sincere Thanks!
I think I missed the deadline, but I hope they win for you and Leigh!
Thanks Frannie! And Thank you J-it was you coming through, girl! Mucho gracias!
Leaving you some link love as well as some bloggy bling for you....the bling I am still working on but by morn, it'll be on there.
We had such show here in our T.V. too...
I hope your favourite dancer win!
Post a Comment