April 16, 2008

Nice An Easy MeMe

Just the way I like it....
Nice An Easy!!! =)


My good'ole girl Alix over at DC Days tagged me with a MeMe!!
(She's going to love how I said that...just because I'm from Texas and she gets a kick out of the words I use...If she could only hear me talk...HA!)


Okay, so here it goes:
Six Word Memoir

Here I am in (6) words! I will try and add pics with each word (just to spice it up a bit)!!! =)

LOVED

I've never felt more loved!!


CRAZYIf you can't tell I'm crazy (in a good way) by this pic...I don't know what else to say =)


LOUD

(Just ask Mr. "S" he will tell you that's what he thought of me when we were in High School together) I had to share my LOUD moment with Frannie even though she's not really loud this looks like we are being loud in this pic! This pic was taken at a Braves game last year!



ATHLETIC

Yep, that is me diving in the MUD for the unseen and untouched volleyball!!! Fun Times!

I had to put one more ATHLETIC pic for yall to see. This is me (2006) at the Atlanta Braves Baseball Camp - Baseball 101 for woman in the Braves batting cages...I'm taking a swing!!!


FUN

Fun times at the Texans vs Cowboys game pre-season 2007!

AUDACIOUS I could have been in serious trouble for this pic! I jumped a fence and climber the biggest tree in Texas (Rockport Texas)!

I jumped in the water fountain in the middle of Rockport, Texas to get this pic! These were the BEST daring, fearless pics I could come up with!

If you read my blog and would like to take this MeMe for yourself...PLEASE DO!!!

15 comments:

frannie said...

I love the pics!!! that last one reminded me of the pics with the statues from braves camp in the rain!!! too fun!!!

Valarie Lea said...

Cool Meme! Thanks for stopping by my site. I had a friend tag me with a meme like this today, so I will have to see what I can come up with.

Alix said...

Loved it, great pictures you are crazy! I can't believe you jumped a fence to climb that tree - maybe I should have "a day of living like J" I feel like amending my list to fit in dull!

And yes I did get a kick out of the Texas speak, you'll have to find out how to put sound on here.

Anonymous said...

Now that was fun!! It was a great way to learn more about you and I think I had you pretty well figured out.

:) We could so be friends IRL. You'd have to be the leader, but I could hold my own following you!!

Anonymous said...

I love that you used audacious as a word. Perfect use!

la bellina mammina said...

he he... do those words describe you??

Mandy said...

You are so fun!! I love all of those pics!

The Hickmans said...

You are one fun, crazy girl!!

frannie said...

I did another post today-- it's about you!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

It's too bad we don't live near each other, I bet we could have fun!!!!

SJINCO said...

Love the photos girl!

Unknown said...

You look like you LOVE life! You are so adventurous!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I LOVE THOSE PICS!!!! I really love the crazy pic! Cute. But then that is you.\OK, I so tink you and me and Frannie need to meet in
Gaw-ja sometime! It is 2 and 1/2 hours from me.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

and I love that tree-its HUGE

my4kids said...

Love the pics and that is a great meme!