June 22, 2008

1st Day - Picture Post



Saturday ~ 06/14/08

Lil Miss "H" and the rest of the family arrived around 4pm!
She jumped out of the car and ran to her daddy's arms! Very touching moment for everyone! We took off so fast when they drove up I forgot my camera! You'll just have to all the great hugs!
Lil Miss "H" and her dad cruising on the golf cart!

Me, Lil Miss "H" and her cousin Lil "B" racing around the neighborhood!

Me & Lil Miss "H" riding on the boat!

Lil Miss "H" enjoying her boat ride!

Lil Miss "H" and Lil "B" on the sandy beach
Lil Miss "H" posing on some old drift wood
Lil Miss "H" with a sunset background!
She was having a blast in the water!
Look at her swim!
A beautiful smile! You can just see the joy in her face!

8 comments:

CPA Mom said...

She just looks so joyful and relaxed and happy to be with you guys!! I bet she hated to go back!! I know I would!!!!!

Frannie said...

I am so glad that she is having such a good time on day one! I can't wait to see the rest!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

THose pictures are GREAT, I love the one of her on the drift wood and the sunset. GORGEOUS. She is a doll!

I went to Target today and spent my giftcard. Thought of you....
THANKS!

ttelroc said...

Looks like she had a great time with you both. What a blessing for all of you.

Julie said...

Looks like you had a great time - what awesome pics of her. What a cutie.

Anonymous said...

What precious little children! SO CUTE!

Steffi said...

Wonderful pictures!You looks really relaxed!Nice new bags!I love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh she is such a cutie pie! Lovely pics and I love her Dora life jacket!