I wanted to do a quick post why Lil Miss "H" was playing in the bathtub! We are having a blast! Today was a GREAT day! I think this has been one of the BEST fathers day that Mr. "S" could ever ask for! He is in hog heaven having his baby girl here!
Yesterday they arrived up at the lake house around 4pm! From that point on it was a party! We grilled pork chops, sausage, steak and chicken legs! We also had potato salad, baked beans and peach cobbler for dessert! It was great to have both our dads there to celebrate fathers day! Even if it was a day early! We played outside, took boat rides, jumped in the lake and road the golf cart!
Today was kind of laid back! We all went to breakfast at a really cool local cafe! If you ever come to Texas this is a cafe I would take you to! I actually think it should be on the food network as one of the "COOL" places to dine! Maybe it should be on Rachel Ray's $40 A Day! =) After breakfast we made a trip to the grocery store for hamburgers and hot dogs! We came back to the apartment hung out and jumped in the pool later in the afternoon! It was a GREAT day!
Tomorrow is going to be jammed pack and we can't wait!
I've already taken so many pictures! I just need to load them! I'm to tired to deal with it right now! Sorry! Maybe tomorrow?
I hope everyone had a GREAT Fathers Day with their family!




















16 comments:
so glad that y'all are having a great time!!!!!
"S" deserves it!!! I know he is just beside himself with happiness!!
Sounds like a truly wonderful day. Hope it continues to be good fun, looking forward to the pics.
Aww! I am so glad that ya'll are having such fun. Especially one fathers day. I cannot wait to see pics! Enjoy eachother.
Hugs
I'm so glad to hear you guys are having a blast!! I can't wait to see pictures!
So glad to hear that you guys are having a great time!!
How fun! I'd have to work out for a year to burn off all that great food!!!
Kristin
Glad you're having a great vacation! Sounds like a great Father's Day indeed. :)
Sounds like everyone is having such a wonderful time. Enjoy it!
if you get a chance to check it out, I one of your money saving posts up! :)
sounds like you're having a great vacation!
What a great day & food! I've never tried grilling porkchops before...
You are the happiest, nicest person ever.
Great fun! Don't worry about blogging about it now-just ENJOY!!
It´s great to hear you have a nice time!Sounds like a wonderful day!
I certainly hope you are having a great time, because I have found that I am missing your musings! Come back with lots of stories.
Kristin
Missing your posts, but hoping you are having a great time!
Post a Comment