June 22, 2008

2nd Day - Picture Post


06/15/08 ~ Sunday ~ Father's Day


We all went for breakfast at a really neat local cafe! Everyone seemed to enjoy it! We came home went swimming and grilled out in the later afternoon!


Lil Miss "H" showing off her new purse!



By the way ~ She loved it!



Here we are with our matching purses! Sorry for the boob shot! This is the only picture we took! I didn't notice I was flashing until I loaded the pictures! Does anyone have any picture computer skills to fix this pic? If so I would like to add this pic in Lil Miss "H" scrapbook I'm making her!



Afternoon at the pool!


Lil "B" and Lil Miss "H"





The Ohio Family! They don't enjoy the Texas heat!





Mr. "S" Lil Sister "N" and her G.G. (2 months old)!




Me and Lil "B" which is "N's" lil boy!





Father & Daughter having some pool time fun!





Lil Miss "H", Lil "B" and I playing in the pool!







Lil Miss "H", Mr. "S" and Lil "B" enjoying the cool water!





Lil "B" and Me




Lil Miss "H" acting silly!

13 comments:

CPA Mom said...

WELCOME BACK LADY! Lord, have I missed you.

I LOVE these pictures!!! Everyone looks SO happy and relaxed!!!!!

dang girl, that sure is a boob shot.

Frannie said...

such fun!!! I'm so glad that y'all got to spend time together!!

Mandy said...

Welcome back!! I'm so glad you guys were having a blast! She is so adorable!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I have missed you. BUt I know you had a good time. I sent you a revised picture. Minus boob. I hope you dont get some weirds asking for dates. HAHA!
Looks like fun, J! And if I didnt know better, Miss H looks alot like you! I would think she IS yours. I think she looks more like you than her daddy. FUnny.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

OK, looking at sidebar pics in the face I can certinaly see Mr S but also looks like you. HAHA

Unknown said...

BLOGGER hates me tonight! Ugh! Third times the charm, right?

Welcome home, we missed you too! I bet you had a blast though. :) She is a doll and love the matching purses. :)

ttelroc said...

I think you can keep the boob shot picture and even put it in the scrap book -- I see a well placed journaling section in the "revealing" area. How about a well placed sticker??

Good Times, Noodle Salad.

Kristin

la bellina mammina said...

What fun!! Can't see the photos though! Try Photoshop, you can edit the photo from there.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Looks like ya'll are having fun. The purse pic is super cute, even though you're flashing us! :)

Anonymous said...

Love all the photos! Thanks for stopping by my blog... I tried to vote for your Kroger bag but I guess the contest is over... Hope you win!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I am so glad Miss H likes her purse :)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! It looks like you are having such a fun time!

Anonymous said...

So glad she loved the bag. Again lovely photos, you all look so happy.