June 12, 2008

Astros Lost! Drama-fied Game!

Mr. "S" and I were so excited to go to the Astros game last night! It was our first trip to a game this season! We both love baseball! I'm a BRAVES fan and he is a ASTROS fan! Last night the Astros were playing the Brewers! The night before the Astros kicked some Brewers butt but I guess the Brewers came back with revenge last night it was a homerun fest! Boy did they give the Astros a spankin! The poor Astros need some "REAL" pitching! There was so much drama in this game if you want to read and see more click here! The fans were going crazy! It was all over a check swing in the 7th inning by a brewers batter! The crowd went wild! It was the type of ball game that everyone wants to be at! The fans were yelling, "YOU SUCK" to the umpire! It was hilarious! Two Astros were ejected! It was crazy! Everyone was up on their feet going crazy! Even though the Astros lost the crowd was behind them!

Now I must tell you about our seats! It was so nice! We were on the "CLUB LEVEL"! Waiters actually came to our seats to take our orders! Last night was also $1 Hot Dog night! You should have seen it! People were walking around with trays full of hot dogs! You would have thought they were starving!

Here are a few pictures I took:
Brandon Backe starting Astros picther! He did not do well! You can read about it here!

We were sitting on the 3rd base side! This is a picture looking down into the Astros dugout!


Mr. "S" favorite Astros Player! On the BIG SCREEN Right Fielder, Hunter Pence!


Pence is up to bat!

The Astros coming together out on the pitching mound to talk strategy!


Here is where it gets a little "HEATED"! Top of the 7th Inning!

Astros Manager Cecil Cooper is in one umps face and Astros Catcher Brad Ausmus is in the other umps face!


Ball Cap is off! Let's throw down! At this point you see a Brewer on first base! Yeah! He walked! Pathetic! This was one heck of an action packed game!

7th Inning Stretch!


Texas Proud!


What do you think about this TEXAS SIZE Astros cowboy boot!

A view from center-fielder!


Minute Maid Park home of the Astros!

9 comments:

Frannie said...

that sounds like so much fun!!!!

what an exciting game!!!!

ttelroc said...

I'm fron Michigan (currently residing in Florida) and I'm a Tigers fan. My husband and I went to a Tigers game within the last 10 years. I can't remember anything about it, except that we had a really good time and they showed the horrible movie, Caddy Shack II on the DVD in the bus LOL

Glad you had such a nice time!!

Kristin

Anonymous said...

They've been choking so miserably lately. And, you know it's really hard to like you knowing you are from Houston & like the Braves, right?

Anonymous said...

Sounds great, the Nationals match was no where near as exciting. There were lots of strikes out - hum is that the correct expression? I know the ball is small but if that is your job surely you should be able to manage to hit it 1 time out of 3??

I so want club seats next time!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

IS that stadium indoors?

I LOVE a good ball game

Beckie said...

You even make baseball sound like a blast - gotta love that!!

Steffi said...

Cool pictures!For German is it always very impressing to see how big your stadions there and so much fans.

Nicole said...

AHHHH i miss going to games. That is one of my beat childhood memories. The good ole astrodome...

Unknown said...

Ok, I'm done with Packers now. Now I can tell you, I spent the day with Leroy Butler and Gilbert Brown. :)