June 13, 2008

Vacation Starts at 2pm Today!

As of 2pm today I will be off work for 9 consecutive days! Boo-Ya! I'm soooooooo excited! I've worked "HERE" for 11 years and I can't recall never taken a full week off of work! So this is a first! I will normally take off on a Wednesday or Thursday and come back on Tuesday and just use the long weekend! I can't recall never taking off and having a full week off plus two full weekends that join in! This is going to be a relaxing, fun weekend! Mr. "S" and I are both sooooooo excited!

I just got off the phone with Lil Miss "H"! They are on their way t hey left yesterday afternoon! I asked her if she was ready to jump in the pool and she said, "Yes! Don't forget I need earplugs" she is so cute! You would have thought her wonderful mother would have packed her some earplugs if her ears are that bad?!?! Whatever! I won't even go there! I will make sure to have earplugs before she arrives!

Today is going to be jammed packed!
  • I get off work at 2pm...YIPPEE!
  • I have a hair appointment at 2:30pm
  • After that I'm going to go and get a pedicure
  • I need to pick up the guest apartment key before the office closes
  • I want to wash my car (will there be enough time in the day?)
  • Shop for earplugs, kid shampoo and kid conditioner
  • I still need to come home and wash more clothes (YUCK)
  • I want to dust and vacuum
  • Load the dishwasher
  • Mop the floor - Kitchen & 2 Bathrooms
  • We pick Mr. "S" brother-n-law up from the airport at 11pm

I think that is everything on my list! Mr. "S" has his own list of to-do's! He works till 5pm! He still needs to get a hair cut! He will also help out with the house cleaning! He is just cool like that! =) That's why I love him so much!

I think after tonight we are BOTH going to be wore out!

I wanted to give yall a little list of what we have planned while the family is here!

Tomorrow we are going up to the lake to hang out at Pop's house (Mr. "S" dad)! We will wait for Lil Miss "H" to arrive with the rest of the family! My dad and brother are coming up and we are going to grill chicken, steak and pork chops and have a few side dishes! We will be celebrating Father's day a day early with our dads!

Sunday we are grilling out at the apartment! We are cooking hot dogs and hamburgers and hanging out at the pool! Allllllllllllllllll day long! It's going to be so much fun!!!

Monday we are going to Galveston! We are going to eat lunch at the Rainforst Cafe! I hope we make time to hang out on the beach! We are going to do a boat tour out in the bay. Then go to Kemah! It's going to be a busy day!

Tuesday I'm taking Lil Miss "H" for a girls day out! Just me and her! I'm taking her to a kids spa to get a hair cut, shampoo, conditioning treatment, nails and toes painted! It sounds like a lot but it's only $20.95! Isn't that cool! Now we wonder why kids are the way they are these days! HA! We didn't have kids day at the spa when we were growing up! After that I'm taking her to get her pictures made as a surprise to Mr. "S"! It will be considered a late father's day gift to him from me and Lil Miss "H"!

Wednesday and Thursday is still up in the air! I will keep yall posted! There is so much to do around here! We are just going to see what Mr. "S" family wants to do! We could go to the zoo, kids museum, the really cool indoor jump place, water park...I could go on and on!

I will do my very best at blogging while I'm off! So hang in there! I want to try and post each and every day so yall can join in our fun!

11 comments:

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Don't worry about posting! You guys just enjoy your time with H!! She isn't gonna want to leave!

ttelroc said...

Zig Ziglar has this saying - that we get so much more done the day before vacation than we do any other time because we have a list and am agenda and we just keep working off the list without dilly dallying.

So don't dally! and ENJOY!!!!

frannie said...

that sounds like such fun!!!!!!!!!

y'all are going to be such a cute little family!

Nicole said...

Don't worry about it... I will miss you. Don't forget to take pics. BTW i finally updated...

Nicole said...

BTW I wish that I could go with you to Galveston. I know that it isn't the cleaned beach but I have so many memories there.

Anonymous said...

11 years and never a full week off, seriously!

Sounds like you have a wonderful week planned, enjoy!

I'll look forward to your photo posts of ALL the sun.

CPA Mom said...

Have a wonderful time, worry about nothing and we'll see you next week, Rachel is right!

Unknown said...

Oh I hope you have a wonderful week and weekends with no work for such a nice long break. :) Yippee!

I never knew there were kid spas even today. :) how funny and fun!

Have a great time!!

la bellina mammina said...

We had a father's day bbq yesterday too!

Sounds like a fun-filled week you've planned there....Can I come along too for girls only outing to the spa...????? ;-)

have fun!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

That sounds like such a fun week. I know you are all going to have a wonderful time!!

Oh, Happy Fathers Day, S!

Steffi said...

Don´t worry about blogging!Enjoy your time and have fun!