July 23, 2008

Bloggy Blues....

Sorry I haven't been posting! I just haven't felt like it! I've been in the "BLOGGY BLUES"! All is well with me...I don't know what it is. I just haven't had the time to read blogs or post on my blog.

I hope yall understand! I do miss yall! I think of yall!

We've been really busy working on the lake house! We have a lot to do in a short amount of time! Think about it! We have to be in the lake house by the end of September and out of our apartment! Just look at the calender and count the number of weekends and take 3 weekends away from that number. That gives us 8 weekends to get the "JOB" done! Now lets think about our weekends. We go up to the lake house on Friday night after work. That gives us all day Saturday to work on the house and 1/2 of a day on Sunday! So we really don't have much time left!

I haven't updated yall in a while! I even have a few pictures to load! We've had the AC hooked up! Thanks to my best busy at work! They came up 4th of July weekend and her hubby hooked everything up for us. This past weekend Mr. "S" and Pop's installed the front porch rails and steps! They also installed our new front door! I don't know if yall remember we were going to install the door with the glass star. Well, that door was $429, I found a door on the clearance rack at Home Depot for $99 and I love it! The star door had a square glass the door we bought had an oval glass. I like it and I love the fact we saved so much money!

The weekend before last, we knocked out the closet in the guest bedroom to expand the closet in our bedroom! Mr. "S" and Pops put up all the sheet rock and mudded it in! It looks great! It's still going to be small for us so we will be down sizing our clothes before we move up there!!


So that is a brief run down on what's been going on in our world! Just busy-busy!

I hope all is well with yall! =)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering about and missing you! Glad everything is okay and the bloggy blues clear up soon.

Sounds like the lake house is progressing well but I can imagine you guys feel under pressure now the count down is on.

Well done on the door - what a find!

Steffi said...

Yes, of course I understand you.At the moment I have no ideas for blogging too.
But it´s great to hear from you again!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I see. I come back and you leave. Fine then!

Don't wear yourself out too much!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I have been in the same boat. I think it is summertime. I have missed you too!!! Glad you are back. You always put cheer in a day!

Nicole said...

I AM SOOO GLAD THAT YOU ARE OK!!!! I can't wait to see the pics.

Check you e-mail!!!

Frannie said...

I haven't had the time either... oh, well!

good luck getting everything done!!!

Anonymous said...

Completely understand! Come back when ya can!

Mandy said...

I was wondering what happened to you :)

I'm glad to hear you guys are okay!! Keep us updated on how everything is coming along!