August 13, 2008

Recap....

Let me recap our weekend and everyday till now!!! =) I know yall are missing me! Yeah, right!

Friday night was GREAT!!! We went to the
Movie Tavern and watched Dark Knights!!! It was a really good movie and we had a great dinner while we were there!!! Has everyone seen the movie? What did you think? The joker FREAKED me out the way he would lick his lips...UGH...it just gives me the creeps thinking about that wet smacky sound!!! I will say that Heath Ledger did an amazing job playing the joker!!!!

Saturday we slept in a bit! Which was nice...I love, love, love to sleep late and we haven't been able to do that in sooooooo long! We left around 10:45am to drive out to the Harley Dealership to see if Mr. "S" won a bike!!! We got there around 11:15am and the place was already packed!!!!! I stood in line to register for one of the "5 last chance keys" (which I didn't win)! It was really cool the way the had everything set up! They had a live band on a big stage, Hooters was there giving away FREE hot wings YUMMY (I didn't eat any because it was just to dang HOT outside...food did not sound good), Miller Lite was there giving away free beer along with some cool goodies and the radio station
94.5 The Buzz was there giving away free goodies. The way they did the "KEY THING" is they put all 105 people name in a basket and would draw a name for them to come pull a key from the bag! There was only 25 people left and Mr. "S" name had not been drawn at that point! The next name they called was the guy who picked the "RIGHT" key!!! =( Mr. "S" didn't even get a chance to try a key!!!! =( It was cool that he made it down to the final 25 though!!!! Click HERE to see the pics from 94.5 The Buzz (I'm in a bunch of the pics where they are trying to crank the bike up ~ I'm wearing a hot pink shirt and black shorts)!!!! After we finished up there we went and hit up our FAVORITE Mexican Food restaurant La Brisa if you are ever in the Houston/Kemah area it's the BEST!! We haven't been there in over a year because it's on the side of town where Mr. "S" use to live (before we moved in together)! It was so yummy! After we filled our belly's we went over to a cool little hang out that has a wonderful view of the bay ~ Noah's Ark Bar & Grill!!! A friend of mine from work met up with us! We sat there enjoyed the breeze, the water view, sail boats and a few yummy drinks! We headed home around 4pm, we stopped at a Red Box to use my FREE rental code so we would have a movie to watch that night! Let's just say we didn't make it that far...we never watched the movie! I walked in the apartment and ran straight for the bathroom! It was bad!!! I was sooooooooooooo sick! I didn't know why I was so sick? I was fine five minutes before that! Mr. "S" and I had the same thing for lunch? Why was I sick and he wasn't? UGH! I laid down at 6pm and didn't wake up till 9:30am Sunday morning! I thought my stomach was going to explode! I have never been that sick!

Sunday I woke up and was feeling a little better! We had breakfast and went to the pool to lay out for a bit! It was nice!!! We should go to the pool more often! It was very relaxing! We were lucky to get out there before the crowd. We manged to grab two of the nice lounge chairs with a side table and a big umbrella!!! I was feeling fine at this point! Later that day we watched the movie we rented (it stunk) its called
Sleepwalking...don't waste your time or money! UGH! I'm glad the movie was FREE!!! Then off to the grocery store we went for our weekly groceries! I planned my menu out and I was ready to go! (If you haven't noticed I didn't post my MPM this week)! =( Later that night the SICK feeling was coming back! I was in bed by 8pm!

Monday morning I woke up throwing up yellow foam! Not good! I was sick alllllllllllllll over again! I laid in bed most of the day and just rested! Monday night I woke up at 1:50am to major stomach pains and ran to the bathroom! It was a horrible night! I was up off and on till 5:30am! I felt bad because every time I would wake up and run to the bathroom, I would wake Mr. "S" up! Not cool!

Needless to say I missed work Tuesday...there was NO WAY I was going in! I did make a doctors appointment to find out that I had a BAD stomach virus that has been going around!!! HA! Lucky me! NOT!

So here I am today! Back at work...still not feeling well! I'm counting the minutes till I can leave!!!! I'm weak, my stomach burns, I'm tired and I don't want to be here! My bed is calling my name!!!

11 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Oh, sweetheart! I am so sorry you have been so ill. I hope you are feeling like J soon.
Sorry about the bike..wish ya'll had won.
I am in serious need to catch up on your last email forgive me. I will. How can I forget J? She my fran!

Anonymous said...

Hope ya feel better- THe stomach bug SUX!

Forgetfulone said...

Oh, so sorry about your stomach virus! I'm glad to hear it wasn't the food. La Brisa is really close to me, just over on 146 in Bacliff. And I've been to Noah's Ark, too. It has lots of character.

Glad you enjoyed the Dark Knight. I haven't seen it. Everyone says Heath Ledger was great in it, so you all must be right! Take care, and hope you're feeling better.

The Hickmans said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend- I'm so glad!! P.S. I love Redbox!!

Anonymous said...

You poor thing! It must be going around here too because Blake is throwing up today. Keep it away from me!

Hopefully you will be fully recovered soon!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

He he he. Until you said you went the doctor and found out it was a virus, I was thinking hmmm, I wonder...

Kristin - The Goat said...

I love that in picture #25 on the BUZZ website, your little happy face is perched right on top of the shoulder of the guy who won. Sort of like a little angel face.

My husband is immune suppressed and one of the things the doctors keep telling us is to stay away from movie theaters. He said that they are incredibly germy. We haven't been to a movie theater since about a year before his transplant.

My thinking of course, is that you got the bug at the movies. Be well my dear and watch out for bats!! tee hee

Kristin - The Goat said...

Oh I made the bat comment because of my last blog post, which you commented on - it never dawned on me until I reread the comments that you saw the BatMan movie hahahahahaha I crack myself up.

CPA Mom said...

I"m laughing at Rachel's comment cause I was thinking the exact same thing. :-)

I see you posted this on Wed - hope you are feeling up to your old self today!

Frannie said...

sorry that I am just now catching up!

I wondered what was going on with you!! I'm so sorry that you were that sick-- yuck!!! poor thing. I hope you are feeling better now!!!

love you and miss you!!!

Julie said...

Sorry Mr. S didn't win the bike. I hope you're feeling better!