I'm just down right from bloggy love that I received over the weekend! I have some of the BEST blog friends ever!!! I'm sooooooooo grateful for the friendships I've made! Who would have thought?
This is the award I received from Leigh over at Tales From Bloggeritaville and from Drama Mama at Drama Pound! I must say that both of these southern gals are a hoot! Their blogs are a joy to read! I find myself laughing out loud 95% of the time!!! So please stop by and say hi! They would LOVE to have ya!!!

I would like to pass this award on to Sunny Little Blog, CPA Mom, Marmite & Tea, Erin, Amy, Jessica, Nicole, Mandy, Laurie, Kristin, Steffi, "Deal"icious Mom & My Good Cents!
I would also like to thank Forgetfulone for tagging me with this friendship poem!!!
We need friends for many reasons
all throughout the season.
We need friends to comfort us
when we are sad
and to have fun with us
when we are glad.
We need friends to give us good advice,
We need someone we can count on,
and treat us nice.
We need friends to remember us
one we have passed
sharing memories that will always last.




















6 comments:
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
I love the award!!!!!!!
You are so sweet and I love you to pieces!!!!
and I miss you. a lot!
Thanks for the award! You are the greatest. I never pass on my awards because I have such a small blog circle that I would give my awards to the same people all the time.
Awww. You deserve it!
Thank you!!!!
What a lovely award I am so glad you started blogging and so glad I met you!
I was very down tonight (despite being on holiday!) and you cheered me up - thanks :)
My First Award!!! Thanks!!!
How fun!
Kristin
Awww! I feel so loved! Thank you so much! You've made my day! <3 *big hugs*
Post a Comment