Express Facial (Value $55)
30 Minute Massage (Value $55)
Express Pedicure (Value $50)
Let me just start off by saying it was heavenly! I had never had a facial before! I'm really weird about my face (someone touching it) and my skin tone! I have oily skin and I'm always thinking I'm going to turn into one BIG zit (I think it has to do with the weather in Texas)! I wasn't to sure about having someone put a bunch of foreign products on my face! I was worried I would walk out of there with a huge zit or at least wake up the next morning with one! Well, that wasn't the case! It was soooooooooooo fabulous! It wasn't just a facial - I got a foot soak, she massaged my neck, shoulders hands and feet - I had HUGE knots in my neck and shoulder area she worked out! She washed my face, massaged my face, put hot towels on my face, misted a aromatherapy spray over my face and applied a mud/clay mask to pull out the impurities! I'm hooked!!!! It was WONDERFUL!!! I sooooooooooooooooo needed that down time!!! This could not have came at a more PERFECT time ~ it was the PERFECT week to have a FREE facial!!!!
I would like to report I woke up this morning "zit free" which was my greatest fear from getting a facial!!!! I will now book my next appointment! They sold me!!!! My face is baby butt soft!!!! Not that my face is rough but it's just soooooooooooooo soft!!!
The weather is soooooooooooo nice out! You can tell fall is upon us! October is the BEST time of year! I love fall decorations! I love Halloween! I love dressing up for Halloween! I even noticed a few Halloween contest going on in bloggy land!
Leigh at Tales from Bloggeritaville is hosting a Bloggeritaville costume contest ~ keep checking her site for details! I also noticed Shannon at Bless Our Nest is hosting a Pumpkin Carving Contest!!! How cool is that? I just LOVE Halloween and all the festivities that comes along with it!!!! So go to Leigh's and Shannon's blog for more info!
It seems as if Leigh and Shannon have the contest for October & Halloween covered! I'm thinking I'm going to host a contest for Thanksgiving! Help me out here! I'm thinking I will give away a gift card to the best TURKEY DAY SPREAD! I know how all of us bloggers LOVE to take pictures of what we cook, eat, serve and decorate! So why not make a FUN ~ EXCITING ~ COOL contest out of it?!?!? I will NOT be the judge! I don't want my blog friends to think I'm bias! =) I will have a non blogger pick the winner! So what do you think? Will you be joining the Turkey Day Fun?

I'm sooooooooooooooooo ready for the weekend! This has been one L-O-N-G week! We have a few projects we are going to work on over the weekend (closet doors and bathroom/bedroom doors)! We are going to try and unpack everything! We are going shopping for a storage shed! We are going to the grocery store to fill up our NEW fridge - It's still empty from "IKE" (I love going to the grocery store)! We have been on the road so much (moving/packing) we have been eating nothing but junky fast food ~ last nights dinner was Taco Bell! I'm sure I've gained ever more weight! We just haven't unpacked the scales!!! I think I might just keep them boxed up! lol




















13 comments:
I am just like you ~ oily skin! And facials have always been a real concern to me, however after your experience I might just try me one. Lord knows I need it!
Good luck with the contest! I'll try and join in the fun!
I so love facials....
I am so allergic to so many things that I have never been brave enough to try a facial. I have given myself many facials, but it is a whole different experience I'm sure, to just sit back and let someone else work on ya.
You did need the pampering, that's for sure. I'm so proud of you for taking that leap of faith!!
free facial?? that rocks!!!
count me in for the contest. I can't join anything until CFC is over-- so I am out of Halloween ones, but I will do the Thanksgiving one for sure!!
That facial sounds soooooo cool! Woah! And you are right...you were due some down time. You deserve to be pampered. And free-even better! You can really enjoy it then! I would love to try that.
Thanks for the shout out on the costume contest. I will post the info the contest early next week. Ya'll be sure and enter!!
The food spread...girl, I think I could have that one in the bag. My fmaily goes overboard on the food. Thats why I look like I do. Alot of good cooks in my family.
Have a great weekend. Dont work to hard.
I left a comment to yours on my blog.
I've never had a facial. Might have to try it now!
I was actually planning to host my own Secret Santa Swap this year. I am suprirsed to see one already out! They are so fun, you will love it!
How lovely, I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. Just what you needed huh?
The contest sounds great but I'm not sure what we're doing yet for Thanksgiving.
Hope you're having a great weekend! I bet that facial was divine!
I've never had a facial before for the same reasons you were worried, my skin is very sensitive and weird.
I'm glad you enjoyed it!
SOunds like great lunch!
Wish I could pack up MY scale. Too much fast food this weekend that is for sure.
I guess I need to try a facial then. I've never had one either.
Sounds like a great lunch!I hope you enjoyed it!
Post a Comment