
If your not a Secret Santa you need to join us in some bloggy Christmas fun!!! It's a little early for me to be thinking about Christmas only because I'm a HUGE procrastinator but I said what the heck! I'm going to do this! It sounds like sooooooooooo much fun! I'm all about fun and meeting new blog friends!!!
Decisionally Challenged is hosting the Secret Santa Soiree and if you want to be a part of this fun and exciting swap you have until October 18th to sign up!!!
This Secret Santa Swap takes me back to last year (around Christmas time)!!! It's one of the main reason's I started my blog!!! I would always read my BFF's blog ~ Giants Fan just to keep up with her day to day family life!!! I had no real idea what a blog was or how to use it?!?!? I was all about my myspace page at that time!!! Well, once I realized the network, friendships, camaraderie and compassion you all have in bloggy land I was hooked ~ it was like a huge internet family of GREAT ladies (at least the ones that I have ran across are GREAT)! Giants Fan warned me how easily I would be hooked!!!! Okay let me rewind - I got off track as I usually do - one of the many reason's I started this blog was the Christmas Ornament Swap that Julie hosted last year! Giants Fan blogged about Julie's swap and I asked to see if I could join in on the fun! Julie was great she let me join without a blog! Well, Giant's fan, Marmite & Tea and Julie encouraged me to sign up for a blog so here I am today!!! Almost one year later!!! All because of the swap!!!
Get on over to Decisionally Challenged and join the Secret Santa fun!!!!




















10 comments:
oh my, this is early! but then, i'm almost done with my christmas shopping and I've met some VERY good friends from swaps like this...
That recipe sounds great! Thanks for being so sweet!!! : )
Oh....it'd be cool if I got you, because I soooo know what you'd like!~
Yay! I'm so glad you started your blog although HOW has it been a year. That is just scary.
Whooo Hoooo You joined the swap! Thanks again to Leigh for blogging about the swap :)
Sounds like fun!! I joined the ornament swap last year.
Awww, thank you! I guess I better get my act together if I'm going to do the secret ornament exchange again this year!
I didn't realize how you came to be blogging. I'm really looking forward to the ornament swap again this year. :)
Hi! I'm visiting all the participants of the SSS. Your blog is great! :)
Sounds like fun and a great idea!
Post a Comment