November 20, 2008

My FRIEND Laurie....

She can be your friend too!!! And your crew leader if you decide to join in with us!!!! =) Come on...take part!!! It will be FUN!!! At least I think it will be?!?! Laurie says it will be...I will take her word for it!!! Laurie was selected as an IZEA Insider!!! Laurie is the BEST!!! Go say hi and join her/our crew!!! She needs us!!!

She is always hosting GREAT giveaways and giving back generously to the blogging community!!! Click HERE to see some of the giveaways she has hosted!!! She blew me away with the Coach Purse Giveaway (Laurie what were you thinking?)!!!

Laurie has 2 GREAT giveaways going on over at her blog! Go check it out!
$25.00 Target Gift Card
$25.00 Starbucks Gift Card & A Starbucks Gold Card Membership

If you don't know Laurie let me tell you a little bit about her! I found her way back in the beginning of this year when she was hosting a giveaway for her 3 Day - 60 Miles or Bust!!! I've kept up with her throughout her walk - Actually she just finished her walk - click HERE check it out!!! When I announced (HERE) that Mr. "S" and I was getting married she sent me a save the ta-tas t-shirt that says Texas Ta-Tas!!! She is one of the SWEETEST blog friends I know!!!

Don't be shy! Go by and say hi!
Laurie would really appreciate it! She would also really appreciate you joining her IZEA Insider Crew!!!!

2 comments:

CPA Mom said...

ah man, I was going to get you the Texas Ta-Tas shirt!! Glad I read this first!

Anonymous said...

aww... you are so awesome. I heart you, J! :)