January 28, 2009

Bloggy Carnival?!?!?

Where have I been? Let me tell you where I have been - going 100mph - the gears in my head are on over drive! I've had a million different things going on (cruise, wedding, reception, work, part-time job, diet, etc) that I haven't been in bloggy world lately! Sorry yall - I promise I will get back to my daily reads soon - I'm trying! Just know I'm here and as soon is the wedding, cruise and reception is over I should be back to my normal self!!!

Back to the
Bloggy Carnival....
I didn't even realize it was that time of year again?!?! I was over at Laurie's blog yesterday and seen she was hosting a giveaway! This girl is ALWAYS graciously hosting giveaways and she ALWAYS has a fantastic turn-out!!! I think it's because of the WONDERFUL prizes she gives away (the $50 Massage Envy GC is calling my name - we have a location right down the street from my office - I'm a bride in need - lol)!!!! Her contest rules are easy!!! She doesn't tell you to go look at another blog (get lost), shop around (not buy anything) and come back and tell her what your favorite item is (to not find the blog you were on in the first place)?!?!? This is NOT the way Laurie does it!!! La Vie De Laurie just asks you to "Leave a comment telling her your favorite way to pamper yourself" - You get 1 entry for this!!!!! If you want BONUS entries then go for it!!!! Tweet about her contest to @laurie_pooh with a link to her bloggy giveaway for 5 entries (I don't understand what this is...so I don't get these extra bonus entries)!!! You can also stumble her bloggy giveaway post for 5 more entries (still clueless so I won't be getting these bonus points either - oh well - it's all in FUN) and last but not least you can blog about her contest with a link to your post for 10 entries - GIRLS, I'M GAME!!! I can totally BLOG IT!!!!! =)


I just went over to the bloggy giveaway page to grab the link and noticed there are 1233 giveaways!!! HOLY MOLY!!! That totally amazes me!!! I'm in shock that this many people are able to participate in a giveaway with the way our economy is!!!! I think it's soooooooooooooo SWEET and soooooooooooooo WONDERFUL!!!! I'm sad to say I'm going to miss out on the mass majority of the giveaways just because I don't have the time to enter!!!!

CLICK "HERE" TO ENTER LAURIE'S GIVEAWAY!!!!
CLICK "HERE" TO VIEW ALL T HE BLOGGY CARNIVAL GIVEAWAYS!!!!


Bloggy Giveaways Quarterly Carnival Button


GOOD LUCK YALL!!!!

PS - Today is weigh in at Weight Watchers!!! I must hold myself accountable before I go to my weigh in!!! I've been BAD!!! We have ate out a lot this past week!!! I know I had a gain!!! I'm back on track as of today!!! No more eating out for me!!! I have chicken breast at home in the fridge marinating - waiting to be grilled tonight!!!

13 comments:

Megan said...

We eat SO much chicken--so yummy. I only enter a few bloggy carnival giveaways--cause SO many people enter them!

Unknown said...

I♥Chicken
wow its carnival time already

Unknown said...

I♥Chicken
wow its carnival time already

Frannie said...

I am clueless on that stumble and stuff, too.

Diane said...

Girl, I was up until almost 2 am last night entering giveaways and reading some awesome blogs! To me, it's almost as much fun discovering new blogs as it is to win something! Good luck at the weigh in!

Melissa Miller said...

Thanks J!
I appreciate the kind comment on our walls.

I adore Kirklands as well.
We can keep that one in mind for the swap too.
I sent you an email earlier.

Have a good one.
~Melissa :)

Anonymous said...

Good Luck on the giveaway and the weigh in!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Good luck J! I hope you win. WE dont have that place, so if I win I will give that to YOU!

Kristin - The Goat said...

I love StumbleUpon - Love it! However, it can totally suck up your entire day if you let it -- so fro right now...don't figure it out lol

I haven't gone over to the bloggy giveaways because for some strange reason I am miles behind in about everything I'm doing. I'm having a hard enough time putting up one post a day. lol

Glad to that you popped in today!
Kristin

travel girl said...

Thanks for the info about the e mailing pics from my phone. Awesome.

Laurie said...

Thanks for the fantastic post. I <3 ya! Good luck this week on WW. We were "snowed" in today so we ate at home all day. I think I would do so much better at dieting if I worked from home.

CPA Mom said...

dude. I tweeted for you on Twitter. If I win with my 6 entries, you get the prize. It's not like I could use the certificate around here...never heard of that spa.

Forgetfulone said...

I think I've only had a chance to enter about ten giveaways! I have one going, though. I am just too busy this week.